Free Stuff

Lin18

Silver Member
I have some jeans big 16s and 18s. Some plain tee's not worn anyone interested. Plus a few other bits vest tops and black linen pants only worn a couple of times but all washed and pressed. :D

can i possibly have them maybe lol i can give you something for them if u like? x

OOh, I'd be really grateful for anything you could pass on?

Hugs x x x

Dont be daft dont want anything for them, just make sure you pass them on when finished with them, PM me with your details will TNT them, through my work.

*shoves emma* i was here first lmao nah only kidding if you want them you can have them instead :D

im a fair bit away to needing size 16s so you have them emma :) xx

ermmmmmmmmm i really dont mind lol if emma can use them now then its best if she has them? then she can give them to me when i need them lmao xxx

np :) and well done on your losses lin hun :D cant wait to say ive lost 70lbs omg :eek:

really hope so!! im hoping i will have some pysilium husks waiting for me when i get home, itching to try them :)

Hi Kate,

I've only just got up to date with this thread!!! Are you sure you're happy for them all to come to me?

When you get to size 18/16 let me know and I'll happily pass on what Lin has sent me, and any other bits I have in those sizes.

Big hugs x x x

emma yes thats fine, im a big 18 atm anyways so its best if you have them :)

Thank you hunnie

HUgs x x x

I will split them up some for both if thats ok
So if that's trousers then, they get a leg each?? :crazy:
:8855:...:rotflmao:

np problem emma xxx and lol jaycey :)

Back