free swimming

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
went for my usual swim yesterday and the lady asked why i didnt join for a membership as it was £11 but would save a £1 each time i went, so was fillin out the form and gave it back to her and because i am study in sunderland too, for 2 set hours mon-fri swimming is free :eek: so i saved £3 yesterday for a start, was well impressed lol, it also applys to anyone who dosent work or something else but cant remember what (sorry)

just thought i would let yas know incase there is anythin like this where u live :)

xxx

That's cool, Stace!

In my area, we have the City card where you can get good discounts for swimming and stuff too. Now...where did I put mine?........ LMTO!!!

yea my card is for the sunderland area and i get discount in all like crowtree and even the puma tennis centre

i still have a south tyneside one too from when i lived with my parents hahah

xxx

We too have a card for discounts at different places in town....."Plymcard" I must get mine changed once I get my tax credit form so can prove I am exempt.

Thanks for the reminder.....may have to start taking the boys swimming.....If I can muster the courage.

cos worked out if i went swimmin 5 times a week its £15 plu bus back means an extra £20 on top on cd now its free hahha
xxxx

p.s sorry am jus in a good mood today lol

p.s sorry am jus in a good mood today lol

No need to be sorry a smile is infectious smile and all those around you smile as well.
Me happy today despite having to go to work next week me is going to be 16st something yeahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Me

Back