free toffee apples!

GreenDayJen

well, not really, but i thought it'd get you reading!

last night i had a baked apple done in the microwave. it took about 5 mins i think, with toffee mullerlight poured over the top. it was yummy!

and free on red and green.
x​

Isn't it a great treat to find a desert that isn't naughty. You will have to flash your bra to someone now! LOL

Dizzy x

i had to do that to the doctor yesterday when i went to get checked out cos i have the most awful chesty cough and sore throat. i was well embarrassed! (still sucked my tummy in though. lol)

Why was it embarassing? Had your bra gone grey? LOL

Dizzy x

i must say it was a nice teal coloured bra but still. i havent flashed my bra at a strange man in a very long time. lol.

:cry: Sorry 2 say.

When u warm a piece of fruit up or put it into the smoothie maker - it turns to 4 sins. Summit 2 do with the sugar in the fruit!!!

:cry: Sorry 2 say.

When u warm a piece of fruit up or put it into the smoothie maker - it turns to 4 sins. Summit 2 do with the sugar in the fruit!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
i had absolutely no idea! thanks for telling me. lucky i've only had three in about three weeks!

I thought it was because when you eat it raw your body has to work hard to break it down and when you cook it, its already pretty mushed up so it doesnt have to do much? Could be a combination of the two.

Clever stuff eh?

Back