• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Freezing Chocolate Velvet blocks

Yes you just put them in straight in the box, you need to leave them approx 4 hours. They are lovely, I might have one myself tonight :)

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
Oooo fab idea...I might get the O/H to pop one in the fridge for me for tea as a treat when I ge in from work.
You're stars ladies.

Dont forget to give it a good shake before you put it in, its tastes much nicer and is a more even taste. I usually leave 45mins once out before I eat it, its seems just the right texture.

trinakmh

Silver Member
Thanks for the idea Jane......lol....Just popped one in the freezer for later too x

cherylxx

Silver Member
if any of u have a kids lolly maker the choc tetra make great mini milk style lollies, just perfect for days like this. u get 3-4 lollies from one tetra so u can space them out through the day. yummy

if any of u have a kids lolly maker
No I dont have one but I would love one I want to make lollies out of the water flavourings

Any idea where to start looking for one?

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi hedgehog,
i found mine a few weeks ago in my local poundstore. makes 6 lollies, i usually make 4 tetra lollies and then use sunshine orange flavoured water to make 2 orange lollies.
u can also get the lolly makers from kleeneze and betterware catalogues but they are much cheaper if u check ur local bargain store/pound store.
if u have no luck finding one, let me know. i could always get u one and send it to u. :)
cherylxx

Yummy yummy just had my icecream - all the family had to have a try!! Loved it - got a banana one in for tomorrow :)

Thanks everyone

I have made ice-cubes - about 10 from one tetra - and if in need of a little chocolate treat, they are fab. Use the rubbery ice-cube trays, as the rigid ones are a nightmare to get out.

I bought some ice-lolly makers last week - also thinking of making coke-zero lollies for the summer. Friends suggested adding vodka to them, but I'm not sure they will freeze ;) and I'll end up with slush puppies!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 4
Slimming World Recipes 12
Slimming World Recipes 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Slimming World Recipes 3