• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Freezing cold

I've been very cold the last few days, even when it's warm out....must be the lack of calories!

Safcd1

Me too. Been cold for days when others around me are hot. I think it's all the ice cold water. X

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
I have cold feet...and have took to wearing my thermal socks...lol

Me too hands and feet .... I'm dressed like its snowing outside!!! At work I'm worst coz everybody's so warm I'm sat there with my hugs on and a scarf (luckily) x

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Skinniminx said:
Me too hands and feet .... I'm dressed like its snowing outside!!! At work I'm worst coz everybody's so warm I'm sat there with my hugs on and a scarf (luckily) x
Me too, been freezing today. It's nearly June and the heating is on. Even thinking of lighting a log fire. Sad or what? Now wearing extra jumper, socks, scarf. Been like it nearly all day.
GSQ

I'm really cold, too. I think it is a side effect of the ketosis?

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
WiiMii said:
I'm really cold, too. I think it is a side effect of the ketosis?
It's the side effect of very few calories. And the weather is hardly inspiring.
GSQ

I've been freezing since I started 4 weeks ago :)

JennieC

I'm always freezing too. Still, better than being the hot fat lump I used to be hahaha. Getting moving a bit helps, did some yoga this morning which was hardly taxing but my feet were pink by the end for the first time in weeks!

I'm definitely not in ketosis as i'm cosy but will probably be complaining of the cold in a couple of days time ....

BF