1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

freezing mushy pea curry??

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by pinkyfluff, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

slimming world

I am going to make the mushy pea curry sauce later, not sure whether to blitz it or not yet but just wondered if its freezable? Cos I know its going to make waaay more than I need.

p.s was going to fry off my chicken and onion then mix the sauce up seperately and just use a portion on my chicken - will this work?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. camsmum

camsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW (now started at class!!)
    Yes you can freeze it, I have done. I just forgot to label mine and last time I made what I thought was chicken mushy pea curry, I actually used curried parsnip soup instead!! OOPS, I still ate it though, its amazing what I will eat when I am hungry!:eek:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.