Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

freezing mushy pea curry??

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by pinkyfluff, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi

I am going to make the mushy pea curry sauce later, not sure whether to blitz it or not yet but just wondered if its freezable? Cos I know its going to make waaay more than I need.

Thanks

Georgina
    x

p.s was going to fry off my chicken and onion then mix the sauce up seperately and just use a portion on my chicken - will this work?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. camsmum

camsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.27%)
    Diet:
    SW (now started at class!!)
    Yes you can freeze it, I have done. I just forgot to label mine and last time I made what I thought was chicken mushy pea curry, I actually used curried parsnip soup instead!! OOPS, I still ate it though, its amazing what I will eat when I am hungry!:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.