• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Freezing SF chips

I posted this as a answer to a thread but thought this might be useful here. I have found you can do a bulk lot of SF chips & freeze them, then just cook straight from freezer. After the par boiling & shake, spread them onto a tray, cool, then open freeze. Then bag 'em up! Easy, & just take out what you want when you want. They still cook in around 30 mins in a hot oven.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

metrognome

is getting better at it
thats a very good idea,
open freeze you lay them out on a tray or sheet in the freezer until frozen that way they dont stick together in one lump

Hi Missy Missy SF chips are great they are sin free chips on a green day you can eat loads of them you cut the potatoes ( i leave the skin on) into chips par boil for a few minutes let then drain then spray with spray lite and bake in the oven until crispy great with eggs and beans on a green day a great sin free meal also with the sin free curry sauce yum

I am bumping this one (I am going over old recipes for inspiration) - do you think you could just peel the tats, cut them, then freeze them without par boiling? Only that is how I do my SW chips, I never par boil (due to the fact that I like to create minimum washing up!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 4
Slimming World Recipes 12
Slimming World Recipes 6
Slimming World Recipes 8
Slimming World 3