FREEZING SHAKES???

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Probably a question for a CDC, but if i were to tip a small amount of my shake into a small lolly mould (would be small so it would freeze quickly) & froze it, would it take away any of the vitamin content? And would it be allowed?
Just thought for those hot days or when we need something extra a milky style lolly might hit the spot.

I have a chocolate one in the fridge - may have to give it a go! Sounds lovely!

I'm going to give that a try too...thanks for the tip! :)

So technically i could tip a tetra into a lolly mould and freeze it then. YAY!!!

Ice cream tetras - fab idea!

I tried one!...they are lush!

MUST try this!

However have you thought of having two of your products in one and chopping up a bar into tiny pieces and then putting the chunks into a tetra 'before' freezing? Choc chunk icecream here i come!!!

I'm loving those ideas!!

can i ask a really stupid question..... do you leave it in the carton or take it out ... lol sorry

I recommend pouring it into a small container of some kind! Otherwise you will need to literally cut it out of the tetra carton (yes I've done that!).

I recommend pouring it into a small container of some kind! Otherwise you will need to literally cut it out of the tetra carton (yes I've done that!).

I contemplated leaving it in the carton but then imagined a Krypton Factor type moment trying to get into it again!

My evening pack is often a frozen tetra....like frozen yoghurt! mmmmm..highly recommend!!

Has anyone frozen the packet shakes? Were they just as good?

You can leave it in container and let it defrost for ten mins before eating - taste lovely and take longer to eat xx

A tip if you're freezing a tetra and can't be bothered to put it in another container: lift the flaps at the sides up *before* you freeze. It's then really easy to cut off the top with scissors.

In fact, I even cut the top off before I freeze it. But that depends on you having a nice quiet out-of-the-way spot in your freezer where it won't be spilled.

Back