freezing sw chips

oh2beasize10

i was just thinking about whether you could freeze sw chips. the peeling and chopping takes the time so i thought after you did that, par boiled them dried and fry lighted them if you could freeze them then whrn you need them bung them in the oven like oven chips?

Hey!

Thanks for your reply to my post just now. I've been doing mainly green days, though trying now to be a little more inventive and have had an original day today. I had a full English breakfast this morning (yum!). How about you - which plan do you follow most?

In reply to your question, one of my group members last week said that's exactly what she does - chop, parboil and then freeze the chips on a baking tray prior to cooking in the oven.

Let us know how you get on if you try it!!

Vici xx

i did ex esy at first and lost 4.5lb in 4 weeks then last week did some ex es, some red and some green and lost 3lb. i am going to do mostly ex es and green as i have been finding i get headachy on red!

I did 1 week of Ex Es and lost 1.5lbs - which I was happy with, but I think I will lose a bit quicker following either Original or Green. I was blown away by Ex Es though as it didn't feel as though I was on a diet at all!

Back