Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 2 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Hi people

Is it normal on Day 1 to feel SO cold? I have been very good... two tetras and tonnes of water

Thanks x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Yeh I did too, think its because you are having so many cold drinks, try drinking hot water too, this is all im doing lately to try to keep warm.
  4. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Thanks - will stick with it - hopefully this will subside soon!

5. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Yes I am sure the coldness is due to the water. I tested it out one day and as soon as I drunk 2 litres I was freezing - wow how sad is that. LOL
  6. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    yeah im always cold nowadays, my hubby thinks im weird. try drinking a hotchocolate with the chocolate sachet its not too bad could do with some milk though x otherwise a hot waterbottleand a duvet does it for me
  7. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I had the shivers too - it has settled down now, but for at least a month I had the heating on 25 degrees.
    Take care,
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.