Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Batchelor's Pasta 'n' Sauce
(excluding milk and butter)

Syn free varieties on Green and Extra Easy

Bolognese
Chicken and Mushroom
Chicken and Roast Garlic
Creamy Chicken and Herb
Creamy Tikka Masala
Mushroom and Wine
Tomato, Onion and Herb
Wholegrain, Creamy Tomato and Basil

Varieties with syn values

Carbonara - ½ syn
Cheese, Leek and Ham - 1 syn
Macaroni Cheese - 2 syns
Mild Cheese and Broccoli - ½ syn
Wholegrain, Creamy Carbonara - 1½ syn
Wholegrain, Garlic and Herb - 1 syn
Wholegrain, Mediterranean Tomato and Vegetable - 1 syn

These are all the ones listed online but I think many of them are now discontinued.

Thanks. I just wish Slimming World would realise that Batchelor's discontinued the Mushroom and Wine one AGES ago.....I get my hopes up every time I spot in in the directory! lol

Can I ask is this per serving?

Apart from the cheese and broccoli (half a syn) and the cheese, leek and ham (1 syn). These are excluding milk and butter.

The Pasta in 5! ones range from 1.5 to 2.5 syns each depending on flavour made up as directed.

I think they are as I haven't seem them anyway for years! I Suppose you could always try adding some curry powder to one of the other flavours!

Thankyou! I didnt realise most of the pasta n sauces were free, am munching on a chicken and mushroom, so yummy :D

These are amazing! I just had the Tomato, onion and herb one for lunch with a whole packet of BM chicken breast chopped into it. Completely delicious! Yet when i done weight watchers, Past n Sauce was a big no no! :D

I take it that you make these with just water and leave out the butter and milk yes? :0)

These are so handy to have in the cupboard - perfect for times when you can't be bothered to cook something from scratch.

Apart from the cheese and broccoli (half a syn) and the cheese, leek and ham (1 syn). These are excluding milk and butter.

The Pasta in 5! ones range from 1.5 to 2.5 syns each depending on flavour made up as directed.

Anyone know if the C&B Macaroni cheese flavour is free or synned?

Crosse & Blackwell Pasta in 5! Cheesy Macaroni, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Thanks Circes. I am assuming this is made up with the butter and milk? Is there any way of working out the packet without these? I weighed a Pasta n Sauce that was cooked and it came in at 400g. So if I then said this was about the same for the C&B, could I then deduct syns for the milk and syns for the 15g butter that I didn't add? Or doesn't it work like this?

Back