Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

I love chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce its my faveorite :D tomato,onion and herb is the close second if i have no milk allowence left for the chicken and mushroom one

hiya - i posted this question in another thread coz im not sure where the best place to post is! im doing red days and just looking for a syn value for a M&S spicy paneer curry from the eat well range

300g pot - 330 cals, 11.4g sugar, 12g fat, 3.5 sat fat and 1.35 salt

i used to be slimming world member and would use the sight but totally skint and just cant afford it - was going to see how much it is to join online incase its cheaper but its £60 for three months!! i can hardly afford the food never mind pay that on top of it! Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or access to a syns calucator id be most grateful :) xx

iwannabeskinnyminny said:
hiya - i posted this question in another thread coz im not sure where the best place to post is! im doing red days and just looking for a syn value for a M&S spicy paneer curry from the eat well range

300g pot - 330 cals, 11.4g sugar, 12g fat, 3.5 sat fat and 1.35 salt

i used to be slimming world member and would use the sight but totally skint and just cant afford it - was going to see how much it is to join online incase its cheaper but its £60 for three months!! i can hardly afford the food never mind pay that on top of it! Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or access to a syns calucator id be most grateful :) xx

This thread is for pasta and sauce, you'd be better searching the forum using the 'search tool' and if you can't find the answer then start a thread in the syn value sub section :) HTH

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Anybody know the syn value of a Magnum White please? I have not long ago( 4hours...) had a wisdom tooth out,ugh, ugh and the lovely dentist told me ice cream was good..So , Husband type person, bless him, brought me a Magnum home. Actually a good/bad idea. Good for the tooth (and my headache, strangely) but bad because after so much time without anything like that, I had forgotten how lovely ice cream and white chocolate is. Ummm!!

Powla said:
Anybody know the syn value of a Magnum White please? I have not long ago( 4hours...) had a wisdom tooth out,ugh, ugh and the lovely dentist told me ice cream was good..So , Husband type person, bless him, brought me a Magnum home. Actually a good/bad idea. Good for the tooth (and my headache, strangely) but bad because after so much time without anything like that, I had forgotten how lovely ice cream and white chocolate is. Ummm!!

As I said to the person above, this thread is for pasta and sauce, so you'd be better using the forum search facility. However, if there is a calorie value on the packet, it's 1 syn for every 20 cals :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Anyone know the syns for Asda range pasta n sauce?
I have a chicken and garlic one in my cupboard but I'm afraid to eat it in case it is high in syns!
Also, the Asda 'chosen by you' pasta pots in chicken and mushroom flavour (you just add water and can eat in 5 mins) - very yummy for lunch and very filling but not too sure of the syn value?

Thanks in advance :)

The Asda Pasta In Sauce (Chicken and Garlic isn't listed online) but the other flavours are between 0.5 and 1.5 syns each. If you start a new thread in the main Syns forum with the nutritional info for this flavour, someone will help you out :)

The Chicken and Mushroom snack pot is 2.5 syns on green/extra easy.

Thanks. I just wish Slimming World would realise that Batchelor's discontinued the Mushroom and Wine one AGES ago.....I get my hopes up every time I spot in in the directory! lol

:O I used to love that flavour!! Didn't even realise it was discontinued, just thought my Tesco had stopped selling it :(

Im new to all this. Off to my first meeting but wanted to get clued up on it all first.

Does anybody know whether the cup a pasta's have syns or are they free like the mug shots? I find the mug shots quite salty

Anyone know the syns for the Asda Good For You Carbonara? Its not creamy and has less sat fat than the Bachelors Creamy Carbonara, kinda getting my hopes up that it's free :)

Thanks in advance!

Apologies! Yes it is a pasta n sauce!! Thanks :)

Thanks PatchworkPuss! Same as the Batchelors packet then, I was hoping it would be less because it's not as nice.. lol! I shall be sticking to the Batchelors one then, it's my fav :)

Does anyone know the syn value for homepride smoky paprika vegetable bake. I want to fill my plate with lots of veg but wanted to put this sauce with it.
Any advice would be helpful :)

Back