Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

To add creaminess also try adding 2 or 3 Laughing Cow extra Light triangles (you get 5 of them for an "a" choice") - they really make a difference!

Just to double double double check-cheese and broccoli bachelors without
Milk and butter is half a syn for the whole packet cooked?

Thanks in advance!

Tesco Meat Free

Hi :wavey:

Does anyone know the syn value of Tesco's meat Free BBQ Wild Mushroom & Garlic Quarter Pounders please?
Let it be low :innocent0001: they are sooo yummy :D

This thread is about Pasta and Sauce syns so you would be better looking in the main syn values sub-forum. try doing a search as there has been a lot of chatter about Tesco meat free products lately and I'm pretty sure this one came up.

This thread is about Pasta and Sauce syns so you would be better looking in the main syn values sub-forum. try doing a search as there has been a lot of chatter about Tesco meat free products lately and I'm pretty sure this one came up.

Thanks Circes ~ thought I was in the right bit, but obviously didn't have my reading eyes in at the time ;)

Very handy Packet sauce syns I found on another site ;)

222834_212265212126497_212238165462535_800514_6836175_s.jpg

Packet sauces can be worked out using the 1 syn for every 20 calories as there is no free food allowance involved.

Sweetcorn

I am curious as to why we have to syn sweetcorn on a Red day, yet baby sweetcorn is free?
Anyone know?
:D

Higher in sugar, lower in fibre and takes less effort to eat I imagine.

By the way, can you try and keep syn questions not related to pasta and sauce in the main forum rather on this thread - you risk them not being seen otherwise :)

Higher in sugar, lower in fibre and takes less effort to eat I imagine.

By the way, can you try and keep syn questions not related to pasta and sauce in the main forum rather on this thread - you risk them not being seen otherwise :)

Sorry :eek: but I couldn't find where to ask, and didn't want to start a new thread for one little question :D

brilliant thread. i love pasta'n'sauce and was going to avoid the cheesey ones as thought they would be high in sins but not any more.:D

Back