Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

Anyone know if the new packaged Bachelors Pasta and Sauce have any different syn values? I have the High Veg tomato and basil??? Is this free on green anyone??

Thanks.

Most of the High Veg ones are free on EE & Green that one is hun - except the Mediteranean Veg I think! The country Veg one is gorgeous! The Wholmeal ones are gorgeous too eso the tomato n basil!
Their really filling and can be great as a snack or part of a main meal!

Not sure on the Aldi ones will check for u online n let you know x

I often eat pasta and sauces, low fat super noodles and mugshots. Not everyday but often for llunches to take to work and it doesnt affect my losees. Im sure if you lived off them it might!

Hi there, I was desperate just now at work for something and I have no snacks, so I had a Slim a Soup. Does anyone no why these have 3 syns, while Pasta n Sauce is free, or just 1 or 2 syns for a huge quantity?

Rexy said:
Hi there, I was desperate just now at work for something and I have no snacks, so I had a Slim a Soup. Does anyone no why these have 3 syns, while Pasta n Sauce is free, or just 1 or 2 syns for a huge quantity?

Pasta n sauce has pasta in which qualifies for a free food allowance

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Batchelors 'cup a pasta' chicken flavour has syns.....???

thank you :) xx

does anyone know the syn value of pasta n sauce high veg?

Country veg and Tomato and mediterranean veg please.

Have looked on here but cant find it and also wanted an upto date syn value.

thanks.

Does anyone know the syn values of the less than 3% fat Campbell's pasta n sauce? Thanks in advance x

Back