Fresh Life....Fresh Start

Freshstartdivorcee

Right new start...new me....new life....starting tomorrow! I only have two stone to loose for my first goal and have given myself 6 weeks....well if I can pack up the fags cold turkey without a single pound going on I can do this...right?

Morning all! Early night and last glass of cider & pitta bread for a while....I can live without both.

So porridge and sunshine with ceylon tea....hhhmmm here's to loosing that buggaring weight!

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, welcome to CD and I wish you all the best on your journey. You seem very motivated, so I'm sure you'll reach your target in no time.

I am restarting today too, so this is Day 1 too. Hope you have a good day, and remember, just keep glugging that water. :)

Thank u hon...yes H20 is the way to go....ooo new fridge magnet maybe? Lol good luck too hon. Maybe Sunday wasn't best day to start but there will be lots of Sundays during this diet to contend with!!!!!! Caz x

Ergh I need some 615 SS+ recipe inspiration please.....also learned that coke zero won't knock me out of ketosis so will keep an emergency can on me.....so any other tips? :)

Hello and welcome! Are you doing SS+? You have to be very imaginative with your evening meals so you don't get bored haha. My CDC said to buy some of those Schwartz Perfect Shake spice things for chicken so I dont get sick of eating plain chicken! Might be worth a try :)

Hope you're having a good Sunday.

Perfect, I have thought of chicken and mushroom kebabs with piri-piri, mushroom omlette, chicken stew (?) with leeks and brocolli....getting there. Can I add chives do you know? I can add dried herbs I'd imagine?

Well I suck, I gave into a magnum last night so total cal intake 810 and no ketosis - here is to not failing today!!!

So far so good today, 1.5 litres water, a peppermint tea, porridge and two aspirin - yes headache kicking in already. Waiting for the ketone breath....ew. Chewy at the ready!

I just found a poem in an old box I'm clearing out - how strange...just what I needed so I printed it and stuck it to my desk - and I think one on the fridge (and alcohol cupbard...;) )

Sucess is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the cloud of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems to far.
So stick to the fight when your hardest hit,
It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit

Happy Monday ladies!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well managed day 2 without too much of a hiccup....a little sneak of flatmates random luncheon meat she has in her sandwiches....weird as I'd hate that normally? Anyway about 5 litres of water, 3 peppermint teas and one Ceylon tea in eve. Have some oolong for today-I can't do normal black tea or black coffee...ergh.

Feeling tired this morn but I am on diclofenac and antibiotics for tooth infection. Think I slept heavily thou, and actually feel quite positive this morn. So here is to the hardest day from what I've read, day 3? Can't believe I'll be in bikini Sunday, dreading it. Although looking at other skinnys on the beach will keep me motivated when I want a beer...I have lots of coverups!!!!

I want to be the only one coming back smaller and smiling...;)

Have a good day everyone
Xxxxxxxx

Ok day 3 and hitting the 3pm horror hour....with ease? I thought today would be horrid but headaches gone, energy not too bad actually, and didnt notice it had hit lunchtime... :superwoman: Snacked half of my bar at 10.30 and saving the rest for 3pm nibble (some habits just wont die that easily). I was STARVING when I got in last night and just kept drinking and drinking. Not drank as much today but still good 2 litres, 2 cups of peppermint and one cup of Ceylon tea. So two more litre would do me fine. Not weeing as much either....maybe kicking into Ketosis quicker than I thought?

Well here is to keeping myself occupied with packing for HOLIDAY :character00238: tonight so I'm not tempted to snack...

Here is to that bikini Sunday! :king:

Last edited:
Well day four started and going well but suffering with some form of indegestion...has anyone else experienced this? Going to take a ranatadine when I get back to my desk but really uncomfortable!!!

OK have swapped my meal from dinnertime to lunchtime to fit in with a work function. The reason being for once they have things I can eat! Small bowls of fish or chicken with veg's, so I picked out what I couldnt eat and ate the tuna, whitebait and salmon, divine! Did get me thinking as to whether I can add herbs and the whitebait was served with greens and mint chopped up - just lush!

Tonight will be a test however my first weigh in after 4 days on so I am hopeful. Not sure if in ketosis but certainly loosing inches! I may find an exercise class to go to afterwards to keep me happy - then my shake and bath and bed.....hhmmI have a feeling its not going to go that well!

Last edited:
OK have swapped my meal from dinnertime to lunchtime to fit in with a work function. The reason being for once they have things I can eat! Small bowls of fish or chicken with veg's, so I picked out what I couldnt eat and ate the tuna, whitebait and salmon, divine! Did get me thinking as to whether I can add herbs and the whitebait was served with greens and mint chopped up - just lush!

Tonight will be a test however my first weigh in after 4 days on so I am hopeful. Not sure if in ketosis but certainly loosing inches! I may find an exercise class to go to afterwards to keep me happy - then my shake and bath and bed.....hhmmI have a feeling its not going to go that well!
Hi, good luck with your WI tonight. Let us know how you get on x

good luck with weigh in :)

Right loss on day 4 is 0lbs....however she did say not to panic: a) I was weighed in a summer dress before I ate Saturday; b) I had a blow out Sat and started Sunday c) I've already lost half inch off of everything. So, will weigh in Sat morning before I go away and enjoy my holiday carb free but no SS+ and start again Easter Monday. I'm not too disheartened as my jeans are already fitting better and even she said She could see it in my face before I was even weighed....so here is to second weigh in Sat and two bolied eggs as I'm and about to crack...;)

Chelsea Lou said:
Hi, good luck with your WI tonight. Let us know how you get on x

Thank u my lovely. Read loss diary entry but hey ho, here's to weigh in Sat xx

mum of five said:
good luck with weigh in :)

Thanks honey...as before no loss but inch loss which takes me half an inch closer to my dress size goal xxx

Well I am having one of the worst days I've had in weeks stress-wise....I'm meant to be on a train to Manchester right now but left my tickets behind. Instead I'm going back home to pick up my car and drive. Rubbish on all accounts I was meant to get lots done on the train I'll have to get in early tomorrow instead now (knackered as it is) and it was driving a lot which made me pile on the 2 stone in the first place. I should have weighed myself this morning but I'm glad I didn't so Im not stressing over that too....so here's to 5 hours in the car with a shake and lots of water-and lots of stopping off for toilet breaks without stopping off for Costa!!!!

Back