Fresh restart on ss

bikini

Hi all, returned from my summer hols and managed to put 7lbs on...(enjoyed it tho!) but since ive been back i have lost all motivation and have struggled so im starting from scratch tomorrow. i have a new CDC and im looking for tips on how to stay focussed! help..

HI Bikini,
Good luck with your restart. It sounds like you are determined & if you take it minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day you will get there. Remember your reason for starting CD and when you waver, think of that and come on here!
You will have your weight down in no time
Welcome back
xxx

Hi Bikini,
Good luck for your restart, the last time I did CD I came of for a while and never came back now two years on I'm only just back on ss. Do it now whilst you still really want it, it won't take long to get back into the zone and with christmas looming you have a fabulous incentive. I have already been looking at some glam dresses for the festive season :)
Good luck fr the next few days.

I'm starting CD SS tomorrow & can't wait! I've got everything ready!
Whenever I start a diet I always write a list of thing that need doing in my house. Like I need to sort out the clothes in the kids wardrobes. Sort ds1's various toy boxes out in prep for christmas, clean the oven. You get the idea..... The list is as long as my arm. I've purposely saved up things to do to get me through the first week & keep my mind off all that tuck I could be eating.

Good luck. x

Back