Fresh start for me trying to be binge free.

Wow fair play to you I really don't think I could do it! I did think about doing slim fast as I have just under half my body weight to shift!! But I think my will power would not hold up! X

I'm not doing that great at it I must admit. This is my 3rd day and yday I completely fell off the wagon but I'm desperate to try it out as I know it works if u do it properly. I know I won't be able to do this long term it's just to get my weight loss a kick up the bum. I love food too much! :)

I have to admit I never tried the meal bars - I was all for the shakes and the snack bars. Are they any good? :)

Well done for getting this far today hun :) Keep going! xx

It's crazy I have flirted with diets before but never really got stuck in. I think getting bank in the bandwagon is something I neglect to do, so well done you! I do think it would be nice not having to think about what to eat, cook etc. I started on Tuesday and it's all I can think about!

Yes the meal bar was actually quite nice and it felt better to actually have something to chew rather that a drink.

I actually enjoyed cooking while on Sw so I do miss it but it is easier and the kitchen is nice and clean :)

Well iv just ate my last snack of a pack of sf pretzels. Iv had a 100% day and I'm very pleased. Although I am going to have a bath and get in bed before the biscuits call me :)

Had a really crap night no sleep at all. Drank way too much coffee and diet coke yday so no wonder really, will be cutting down on that today. Plus side is I don't feel mad hungry today! I usually wake up starving.

Bf- mocha shake which is lovely and a banana
Out today so should keep me full for a while and being busy helps take my mind off food! :)

I love the coffee shakes! :)

Well done for yesterday, hope the day has gone well for you today too.

Would decaff coffee work for you? :) xx

Internet back on at last!!! Missed minis so much yday!
Well I went off the rails again, it's like I can only do 1 full day then off again. It's frustrating.
I'm back on it today I just have to keep trying.
Bf latte shake
Snack apple and babybel light.
Dinner meal bar.

The coffee shakes are my fave I think they are lovely.

I was trying to not weigh myself as I wanted a break from it but I think I will today to see how much damage has been done. Sigh

Hi Kayleigh,

well done for starting and a big welcome to the forum. I'm also on slim fast and I would definitely recommend drinking lots of water or squash, it really helps with the hunger.

im actually allowing myself 1600 calories a day, because 1200 for my size is way too low, so that means I can have 800 cal dinner, or an extra snack if I want it.

good luck with your weigh in, I'll be checking back to read up on your progress xxxx

So iv avoided my diary for too long and I'm here to own up and move on. Iv been doing slim fast for a week. Iv had 1 100% good day then 1 100% bad day consecutively. Why do it to myself?
Weighed at boots this morning and put 6 lb on. 6 effing pound. I can't believe it I'm really upset and annoyed at myself. I can't stick to a good replacement at all so tomorrow I'm back on Sw which I know well and works if I just put the time and effort it.
I'm so down now when will this eating obsession just stop and I have a normal day like normal people do ??

Big hugs xxxxx if you know SW works the stick to that and we will all support you to keep with it.

You WILL make progress, and you CAN do it. We are all in this together.

When you were doing slimfast, what kind of things were you having as your normal meal? I try it stick to 800 calories or so, so that I can have a decent meal.

Hi thank u for ur reply. I was having around 500-600 cal teas but I was just too hungry in the day and missed food terribly!
I like to cook as I'm at home at the minute with lo so it makes sense to stick to what I know.
Do day 1 (again!)

Bf cup of tea, banana and wm toast. Feels good to be able to chew my breakfast :)

Finding a plan that suits you is the most important thing, so wish you lots of luck xxxx

You need to try a few till you find what you can stick at because it works for you.

That one wasn't right... so let's try another! :) xx

Well I have got a list as long as my arm on diets iv tried and failed! But I honestly can say if I stick to Sw it works. I'm just impatient an want fast results which isn't going to happen.
Sometimes I think I should just accept that I'm fat and just be happy with it. But the way I binge eat and gain weight quickly could quickly get out of control and I would regret it when I'm a lot heavier. I wish I could control my eating I can control everything else in my life apart from that. Why is it so hard it's just food :(

Second 100% Sw day today for me. Enjoyed bf of cheese and onion on wm toast yum.
Dinner, tuna and pasta with plenty of onions and cucumber.
Tea, spag Bol syn free with lots of sf.

Love that I'm eating again I couldn't manage another meal replacement. Hats off to those who do and stick at it!

Will be going to the gym tonight. (Eurghhh I hate it)

I'm with you on the meal replacement diets. I admire those who have the willpower to stick to it but I just couldn't, I love my food too much!
Just accepting something won't make you happy hun, you need to feel it deep down. If your weight is getting you down then pick yourself up, push through the bad days and keep going (I hope I don't sound patronising!) take it one meal at a time, then build it up. You obviously want to do this otherwise you wouldn't keep trying. You can do it!

Enjoy the gym x

Back