Fresh start for me trying to be binge free.

Not doing well ATM. I don't know why I have to do it but I'm just eating all day, I literally don't stop and I hate myself for it. It's like as soon as I stop being 100% on plan I just Go the complete opposite way and lose the plot.
I'm waiting for my appointment with a dietician but it's a long bloody wait and I need help now. Hate this so much ?

hi , just been reading your diary and boy do you remind me of me :),
the difference is that your addressing it at a much younger age, so well done you :D

i too am doing slimming world last time i really tied i lost 7 st so i know this really works for me.

i feel my line here should be
Hello my name is Mandy and i am a food addict.

luckily for me my gp has been very supportive and after a lot of counselling i am in recovery ( most Days :sigh:). I have always had issues with food and my weight but it became a big problem after i had my second child and probable post natel depression.
I have spent years denying the problem, yoyo dieting and binge eating in secret.
I hate my self most days but there is hope

Finally i can see a way forward and so will you, today is my third day 100% sw

you can do this honey one day at a time and i for one will be behind you every step of the way xx

Not doing well ATM. I don't know why I have to do it but I'm just eating all day, I literally don't stop and I hate myself for it. It's like as soon as I stop being 100% on plan I just Go the complete opposite way and lose the plot.
I'm waiting for my appointment with a dietician but it's a long bloody wait and I need help now. Hate this so much ?

:( Hope it gets better for you and you hear about your appointment very soon x

mandy im sure this you will do it

Back