ProPoints Fresh start fredh diary!

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
Hey! I've tried we and sw too many times but its getting ridiculous I keep loosing motivation and putting it back on... And then some! My named Lesley-Anne and I'm 25 (eek nearly 26!) and I'm a first year student nurse, im going to try to keep track of what I eat here and maybe general ramblings! I have downloaded value app and been given 35pp a day plus weeklies:

So far today:
Toast (3pp) Marge (1pp) smoothie (2pp) and a coffee (1pp for milk through the day!)

I can't think if anything to have for lunch that's not too high... I'm terrible for snacking at night and I'm in dire need of a food shop!

Dinner tonight is going to be quorn spaghetti Bol (10pp) so I have 18 to play with over lunch and supper! Xx

Hello there! Yes, I'm doing propoints. I did the old one a few years back but never really got to goal and then put all the weight back on. It's going well so far but slowly. I haven't really given it my all recently and I had a holiday that threw me off course a bit too! Back on it this week though and looking forward to a loss next weigh in!

How are you doing so far? Getting your head around it? :)

Lol I've just decided to start this morning so far its all good ;) I went to classes at the start if the year and lost about a stone but put it back on, at least I more or less know what I'm doing, I've downloaded the value app to keep track (I found the ww one really helpful but I'm a poor student now lol) I'm putting off writing an essay so no doubt I will have a full healthy tesco shop ordered by the end of the day! Anything to put off essay writing! Cleaned out all my cupboards yesterday! Haha x

Hope your day went well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back