Fresh start Fresh me Gemma's Diary

gemma_

Silver Member
My names Gemma, I have a great fiance who i love dearly and 30% of reason i want to do this is so I can be more confident and let him in! 30% is for my 2 beautiful children who I want to run around with until ther tired not until im struggling to breath because of weight! finally 40% is for me! i want togoback to college wor street with head held high and be proud of who i am!

i Been with Slimming world 4 weeks
1st week - i did great lost 5lb
2nd week - okayish sts
3rd week - i did okay but not enought variety although i lost 3.5lb!
4th week - total rubbish gained 0.5lb

So starting This new diary as tomorrow is a new day and fresh start :D
i have starting weight pictures in albums :)

Hi Chick, looking fwd to reading your diary entries! Have a fab fresh new week xx

Go girl, you can do it we all can we just need to be organised and know why we are doing it just like you've stated (dont worry i cringed as i put organised think i need to do some shopping first):8855: anyway good luck i'l keep track of your diary and pop in and out every now and again.

Thankyou :)
i have alot of corn(sausages and mince) in and things so next 5 days might try something different and do green :) as i have it in already have lots of rice in and potatoes so if any1 as any green recipes feel free to share...also tomorrow night mum having the children and partner is at work late so going to try get as many recipes from sw forum/here etc and make my own little sw cook book :) determined :)

good luck with your fresh start gemma - dont forget you have already lost weight so off to great start.

xoxo

Friday 21st May: Green day (never done it before)
breakfast: bran flakes + semi skimmed milk (healthy extra A+B)
Lunch: salad ~ savoury rice ~ quorn chicken
Dinner: sw chips ~ beans ~ egg 2 tbsp tomato sauce 2 syns
Snack : muller lite/pineapple/apple

I done so much house work already today got a right sweat on can see why my consultant said house work can be great form og excersise!

Last edited:
Hi Gemma, how r u getting on, hope you have had a good few days. Did you manage to get your recipe book together! xx

yea i keep stealing recipes from here there and everywhere. Been really good! however just started * week 3 dys earlly so not sure if its going to show on scales my hard work! however jus ben reading people wh put on * week have a good loss following week so hopefully fingers crossed i dont do too bad... its 1st * week since i started sw so not sure how im gonig to do?!

sat/sun/mon
Looked pretty much same as above little tight on money so kept things simple so basically salads rices etc and of course sunday dinner... i was craving for chocolate so everyday used good 6 syns on a curly wurly :)

from wednesday going in 110% ...holiday in 3 weeks and want to get best of my ability for then.... obviously have a long way to go but want to try and do my bestest!! hoping get 6lb off in 3 weeks at least! that will get me my 1st award by holiday :)

so my plan is
5 syns per day (spoke to consultant and this is perfectly fine as long as dont go under at any stage)
meal plan - shopping 2moro after weigh in :)
excersises EVERY night... at moment i do them sometimes but want to get them in!

all my meals ive chosen for my meal plan are all from sw website and are well within all the foods i need for ee plan... so basicly next 3 weeks is what i can acheive at my best so feel free to follow me :)

p.s i say this now sunday dinners are my weakness!

i know! i usually use all 15 syns on sunday dinner... good ol gravy yorkshire puds yummmmmmmmy

I cant find curly wurlys anywhere where do you manage to get them??
You sound really positive now Gemma Im sure your going to do great x

I cant find curly wurlys anywhere where do you manage to get them??
You sound really positive now Gemma Im sure your going to do great x

iceland do multi pack for £1 think get 4 in them ... there my best friend LOL...

I'm alot more positive! hoping 3 weeks 100% will do me good and if i get great losses wil motivate me do better... as when start goin off track really easy to say another day wont hurt i'll make up on such a such day! .... i've done a meal plan for whole week.... can mix up days to when i fancy certain things... but REALLLLLLLY want that st award before my holiday :)

lost 3.5lb :)

wel done you - bet your feeling chuffed.
xoxo

i am i was expecting a gain so much from bad start to me week and it being * week! ... i was 13st 2.5 last week and when was looking at scales i just looked at last digits dreading what i gained.. and seen 13 and was all looking miserable! and lady said 3.5lb is good loss dont beat yourself up i was like 'loss?' and literally skipped back to my seat! and consultand joked that was my body magic for day! .... but so happy

I have a Sunday roast, and it's hardly any syns!! Mind you, that does not include yorkshires!! But the roast potatoes are yummy!! And u can't taste the difference!

Back