Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Jelliebabe said:
That's the spirit, It's now that counts not yesterday! Make it positive and make it count x

I deffo will jellie thankyou! How are u?

Jelliebabe said:
Okay... I'm sat in the,waiting room at the hospital for the gynae appt. Just know they are going to weigh me and send me home.... no one to blame but me.....

Ah dont be down on yourself,gd luck and let me know how u get on, they will see how far u have come and know u are trying!!

So day 2 nearly done just cooking hubbies dinner then shower and bed felt a bit light headed today but just downed more water and feel ok now just tired!

Well it was as expected but they did have super kind scales and weighed me at 98 kilos, which meant nothing but converts to 15.4 and Bmi of 33! Yay for small mercies do I was lighter than when I last went. Surely I can do it now?!?!

Another day under your belt! Well done :D

Yes u can, when do u go back?

Hi Aysha - just back from France and checking in. Looks like day 1 and 2 are done and you're heading for day 3! Toughest day (in my experience) but after you should be in ketosis or pretty darn close! Good on you for putting away all the tempting food! One of these days we're going to have to learn to throw it away if it's not good for us or what we should be eating ... I can't do that just yet.

Lea - good news about your weigh-in (odd, as your weight's too high, but great in that it's lower). You're still on the downward trend!

I gained 2lb at the weigh-in on Mon (and had that lovely uncomfortable bloated feeling); lost 1lb overnight (as well as the bloated feeling) and will find out tomorrow on my home scales how my 2 days in France went. I was really really good, but had 2 client lunches and I don't think the 45min treadmill workout offset both! No more travel now til 13 Nov!

ayshaahmad said:
Yes u can, when do u go back?

Hey Aysha -hope you're not struggling with the ketosis wall today! Keep glugging away.

I can have clomifene when I get to bmi of 31 ish so another stone realistically. And of course ivf at under 30. But I have to get my skates on as I'm 38!

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Aysha -hope you're not struggling with the ketosis wall today! Keep glugging away.

I can have clomifene when I get to bmi of 31 ish so another stone realistically. And of course ivf at under 30. But I have to get my skates on as I'm 38!

We will do this together jellie a stone is a month tops and then u can go get ya meds!
I am ok today my heads a bit heavy but that could be the fact i still have a blasted cold which i have had for 2 weeks now! U know when i was doing ss properly i never got a cold goes to show the vitamins in the packs do help!

Jumped on my scales today and they show 17.2 surely they cant have gone down that much i had to jump on twice and even moved them!!! Hmmm may not get on anymore till wi next wednesday as will mess with my head!

tizzy51 said:
Hi Aysha - just back from France and checking in. Looks like day 1 and 2 are done and you're heading for day 3! Toughest day (in my experience) but after you should be in ketosis or pretty darn close! Good on you for putting away all the tempting food! One of these days we're going to have to learn to throw it away if it's not good for us or what we should be eating ... I can't do that just yet.

Lea - good news about your weigh-in (odd, as your weight's too high, but great in that it's lower). You're still on the downward trend!

I gained 2lb at the weigh-in on Mon (and had that lovely uncomfortable bloated feeling); lost 1lb overnight (as well as the bloated feeling) and will find out tomorrow on my home scales how my 2 days in France went. I was really really good, but had 2 client lunches and I don't think the 45min treadmill workout offset both! No more travel now til 13 Nov!

That will be off in no time Tizzy it must be so hard for u doing cd with work and traveling so u are doing fab just jump back on now as u are free from things for about 2 weeks!!
Hope the bloatedness has gone now i hate that feeling!

You know, now that you mention it I have to say I haven't been sick since I started CD. Had a small cold at the beginning of the year but that was before CD start at end Feb. You think it's the vitamins/nutrition supplements in the CD products? Positive side benefit if so .... almost positive enough to offset the annoyance of regular bloating/constipation!

Well checked on my home scales this morning and lost the 2lbs I had put on. Bit annoyed - I feel like I've been losing the same 2-3lbs for the last 2-3 weeks. :sigh: Ah well - have only myself to blame really - I know if I stick 100% to ss, it will come off!

Hope you're in ketosis Aysha and don't bank that 10lb loss on your scales yet! Keep going!!!!!

Ahhhhh am at my inlaws babysitting my nephew and their house is full of chocolate, lucky i bought a tetra with me so i can stay on track!!!!!!!! So hard though

tizzy51 said:
You know, now that you mention it I have to say I haven't been sick since I started CD. Had a small cold at the beginning of the year but that was before CD start at end Feb. You think it's the vitamins/nutrition supplements in the CD products? Positive side benefit if so .... almost positive enough to offset the annoyance of regular bloating/constipation!

Well checked on my home scales this morning and lost the 2lbs I had put on. Bit annoyed - I feel like I've been losing the same 2-3lbs for the last 2-3 weeks. :sigh: Ah well - have only myself to blame really - I know if I stick 100% to ss, it will come off!

Hope you're in ketosis Aysha and don't bank that 10lb loss on your scales yet! Keep going!!!!!

Yes but next monday is a few days away so if u stick to plan u will loose a couple more lbs and be closer to your goal!!!

Ahh love my cdc she just text to see how i am getting on she is fab!!

So babysitting went fine, noe they making somosa and kebabs and i kindly declined and made myself a 2 egg omlette, am on 810 for a few weeks till i get back into it so its on plan, the smell is tempting but i will stay strong, feeling better in myself after just 2 days so am carrying on regardless of temptation!!

You are a strong woman!!! You didn't give in to the chocolate and you won't give in to the samosas and kebabs. Should help that you've eaten so you're not hungry while tempted with all the smells. I tell myself that there will be samosas and kebabs in my future - it's not like they're going to disappear forever off the face of the planet! - and that they will taste so much better as they will be guilt free and part of a balanced eating life style. Sometimes, I even believe myself and so it works!

Stay strong - another day almost in the bag!

Gah today has been so so so hard i cant wait to finish my clients hair (colour is taking as i type) so i can then go to bed and stop thinking about the goodies in my cupboard!!!

Morning Aysha you will be in ketosis hopefully soon. The worst 3 days are done! It will get better and once you see your first week loss you will feel great.

Morning kira, how are today? Thats what keeps me going i think the big loss i will hopefully get on my first week, scales down another lb this morning but really waiting to see cdc scales on wednesday, she has been great texting me everyday to really spur me on, in a way i want to do her proud as well as myself, feeling fine and no signs of ketosis yet but if i remember rightly it took me a gd 4-5 days to get in it before so heres hoping by the weekend, i have some ketostix so will test sunday probably! Lets hope today goes ok, am busy so hopefully i will be fine!!!

Well, you made it through yesterday, another day down! And here's to today which is 1/2 over! Keep busy! :)

Back