Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Another day done not had much water today as been so busy, been out buying my new cooker and hob and had to empty out my kitchen as new one being fitted next week! Had take away tonight but i just had chicken which was yummy! Off to bed now to read a book as i am sooooo cold and will have some more water! Night all!!

ayshaahmad said:
Another day done not had much water today as been so busy, been out buying my new cooker and hob and had to empty out my kitchen as new one being fitted next week! Had take away tonight but i just had chicken which was yummy! Off to bed now to read a book as i am sooooo cold and will have some more water! Night all!!

Salaam sis how's things? It was my birthday Thursday so had a couple of days off but wish I hadn't bothered so back to it tomorrow Day one... Inshaallah we can do this there is so much report... Well done for avoiding the chocolate :)

katiebaby said:
Salaam sis how's things? It was my birthday Thursday so had a couple of days off but wish I hadn't bothered so back to it tomorrow Day one... Inshaallah we can do this there is so much report... Well done for avoiding the chocolate :)

Walia kum salaam sis just said happy belated birthday on your thread hope u had a gd one? We can do this i cant believe i have managed to get back on after the junk i have eaten the last few weeks but am on day 6 or 5 cant remember haha and feeling great and confident, i was so ready to chuck it all in but after i had gained so much back i knew i cant i need to continue this journey as far i can! We are pros at it now sis, i still have a long way to go in my head as well it scares me how easy it is to binge so i will have to work on the whole healthy eating aspect as well and tell myself chocolate and biscuits are only allowed once in a blue moon not every day!
Good luck today sis!!

Arghhhhh i am starving, sis in laws bought a cake round for my sons birthday and didnt have any and told them to take the rest home so pleased about that but was soooo looking forward to chicken later but a relative of hubbies has passed away so they had to go see the family and i have no kitchen to make an omlette or chicken humph supposed to be on 810 so do i stick to 4 products or have 5??????

It it means risking going off the rails I would have 5 packs. If you can muster strength to stick to 4 and have more water that's what I would try and do. Xx

Thanx kira just confused cos on 810 at the mo so with no option for food i am stuck! Will try to stick to 4 and just go to bed xx

Another day ahead and feeling fab, still bloated but noticing a huge difference! Weigh in wednesday and i have that exciting feeling back and looking forward to seeing how much i have lost!! Have a gd monday girls!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Another day ahead and feeling fab, still bloated but noticing a huge difference! Weigh in wednesday and i have that exciting feeling back and looking forward to seeing how much i have lost!! Have a gd monday girls!!!

Yay you go girl! I'm sure by Wednesday you'll have made a really good loss. Well done for resisting temptation! You'll be in the swing of it in no time at all. :D

Yay Aysha! It took a little while, but you're in the zone girl!!!!
I am determined to lose 3-4lbs by next Monday. We will stay in the zone together!

I seem to be back so fingers crossed i can stay this way now a big loss on wednesday will help and u girls do of course!!!

Oooh the joys of being on vlcd for a week! 20 mins on the loo with not much luck!!!!

AWh! Poor love! I soooo feel for you! Keep drinking water or try tea with a little milk if you get really frustrated. I've found that to help a little. Can't wait for you weigh in tomorrow! Have a good easy day today.

Kira said:
AWh! Poor love! I soooo feel for you! Keep drinking water or try tea with a little milk if you get really frustrated. I've found that to help a little. Can't wait for you weigh in tomorrow! Have a good easy day today.

Thankyou hunni i may pick up some fibre when i see my cdc tomorrow as that helped last time, i cant wait till tomorrow either!!!
Today will be spent working and painting my kitchen!! Grrr this new kitchen lark is over rated i cant wait till its finished but takes so much friggin effort, builder starts tomorrow to fit the units so gotta be done today!!! Have a gd day all!!

Tomorrow's weighin should be a good one!
Have you take before pictures of your kitchen? Not to mention the messy during? I think you will get a great sense of satisfaction and pleasure when it's all done and dusted and lookign fab!

tizzy51 said:
Tomorrow's weighin should be a good one!
Have you take before pictures of your kitchen? Not to mention the messy during? I think you will get a great sense of satisfaction and pleasure when it's all done and dusted and lookign fab!

Deffo taken pictures lol will be gd do see before and afters!!!

Wi day eeek excited much!!

Omg 11lb off mega pleased with that!!!!

Holy Toledo!!!! That is amazing Aysha - I knew you could do it!!! You must be over the moon! Am very, very happy for you! :)

I'm mega pleased i am feeling back in control now and hoping i can keep going, cant wait for next week now i know it will be a lower loss but loved seeing those scales go down!

Back