Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Omg 11lb off mega pleased with that!!!!

Omg that's amazing :) mashaallah very well done x

Thanx girls couldnt do it without you! I so hope i keep going now!!
Builder has finally arrived so having a much needed lazy morning reading and catching up with bits and reading a book! Felt a bit lightheaded last night so had a can of pepsi max as felt like i needed something not gd i know but better than having food!

Hope to keep it going - phooey! You will keep it going - what an amazing 1st week loss! And yes, next week will be smaller, but it can still be a very good loss. Just think, you could lose a stone or more in 2 weeks!!! :eek:

You can do it!!!

hi girls all ok here still, not been on much as house now is doing my head in, been having chicken most nights and i know that will slow my weight loss down but its needed am on 810 at the mo so it allowed, but not been measuring just having 3 pices and taking the skin off! need more water though as been bad with that!! have a gd weekend girls am off to fix my hoover xx

Good to hear from you! When will the house / kitchen be finished?

You should be ok with the chicken. I had a glass of red wine Fri night and a package of crackers (in addition to CD soup). The wine knocked me on my *ss and while the crackers were ~150c, I think they had quite a lot of salt. Funny how one glass of wine had such an impact - wanted to eat and hitting me hard. I remember coming home from work and drinking almost a while bottle by myself and now can't handle a few ounces. Not a bad thing - clearly water is a better, healthier option.

Have a great weekend!

Kitchen will be fitted by wed next week but still will need tiles on wall and floor to be put in then moving onto the lounge putting wooden floor down and decorating! Its never ending! Just feeling very bloated again and i dont know why, need more water!! Hows u?

Went to my sisters yesterday who doesnt know i am doing cd so for dinner i had a king prawn omlette from the chinese, good choice but still i know was prob over my 2 egg limit and very oily as my cdc pointed out lol its ok i am fine with that better choice than rice or chips!!

Aysha you are doing fab! Getting into the habit of making the right choices when faced with a social situation or simply because you need more than the vlcd products is a real achievement. Having made so many mistakes on the weight loss front before "making the right choices" since introducing food back into the equation is making a huge difference to me although for me it very early days and I therefore I proceed with caution. Carry on doing what you're doing! Have a great day and keep the water in take up! x

Bad day yesterday as went out for dinner and no gd options so went mad on food! Been back on it today 100% and only just had 2nd shake so all good!

Keep it going and keep drinking that water! Weigh-in tomorrow if memory serves....

tizzy51 said:
Keep it going and keep drinking that water! Weigh-in tomorrow if memory serves....

Yep wi tomorrow, will be happy with a lb lol resisted pizza last night!

Hi Ayshaahmad - hope you don't mind me dropping in! Shame that there were no good options for you last night, but don't beat yourself up about it.

I really think it speaks volumes that when faced with the chinese you went for the 'good' option rather than blowing the diet. I have had three SS+ days on this plan and when in restaurants I've asked for chicken salad with no dressing or croutons and the other day, I was in a restaurant where you order a main, side and sauce. I ordered a chicken breast for main and declined on the sauce and side and got a portion of green salad instead. Both times the waiters were completely understanding and weren't bothered in the slightest, although initially I was worried that I was being a pain and akward!

My OH is on step 3 now as he has reached target and he has been opting for salad, where he would normally have a burger and chips. He is actually struggling with the concept that he can have some 'good' carbs now!

I have weigh in tomorrow as well -comes around quick doesn't it! ;)

Nikie said:
Hi Ayshaahmad - hope you don't mind me dropping in! Shame that there were no good options for you last night, but don't beat yourself up about it.

I really think it speaks volumes that when faced with the chinese you went for the 'good' option rather than blowing the diet. I have had three SS+ days on this plan and when in restaurants I've asked for chicken salad with no dressing or croutons and the other day, I was in a restaurant where you order a main, side and sauce. I ordered a chicken breast for main and declined on the sauce and side and got a portion of green salad instead. Both times the waiters were completely understanding and weren't bothered in the slightest, although initially I was worried that I was being a pain and akward!

My OH is on step 3 now as he has reached target and he has been opting for salad, where he would normally have a burger and chips. He is actually struggling with the concept that he can have some 'good' carbs now!

I have weigh in tomorrow as well -comes around quick doesn't it! ;)

Hey nikie,
Congrats to your hubby on getting to goal, this seriously is about a life change not a short journey and we will get there! Well done on making gd choices it is so hard at some places when i dont get a choice in where to eat and Italian doesnt do low carb options lol

So, one of those days! Nearly ran a child over who ran out in the road and builder has left us with no cooker or sink/water in kitchen till friday, survived cd for another day but all i want to do is eat cake!!!

ayshaahmad said:
So, one of those days! Nearly ran a child over who ran out in the road and builder has left us with no cooker or sink/water in kitchen till friday, survived cd for another day but all i want to do is eat cake!!!

Omg I nearly ran someone over today! Bloomin fool if a man just ran over the road! Eeek. I nearly list a pound right there!

Jelliebabe said:
Omg I nearly ran someone over today! Bloomin fool if a man just ran over the road! Eeek. I nearly list a pound right there!

What is it with people it scared the life out of me!! Hope you ok how are you doing?

Good morning Aysha! Good luck for your weigh-in today - I'll be thinking about you!

Good morning Aysha! Good luck for your weigh-in today - I'll be thinking about you!

Thankyou hun i lost 2lb and back in the 16s so am pleased with that to be honest, would of been more if i hadnt binged sunday but hey its a loss and in the right direction!

Back