Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Aysha that's a good loss! Well done. Do you think when we go off plan from vlcd and eat food we see it as a binge but in real terms it may not be? I.e it would be acceptable calories otherwise.

Yes 2lbs in the right direction - YAY!!!

I am pleased i am back on track so onwards and downwards now!

ayshaahmad said:
I am pleased i am back on track so onwards and downwards now!

Well done on your loss sis :)

ayshaahmad said:
Thanks sis, how are you?

I'm ok thanks.... Been a bit wobbly lately I'm 2lb off my lowest now and just need to smash that had my first 100% day yesterday for a while so I hope I do more and all ad up not long till the new year and want to have smashed goal by then

Aysha - come on back! Getting worried about you....

Hi girls, have no internet on phone at the mo, just checking in on hubbies phone! No wi tomorrow but still going strong, big slip at cinema friday but all forgotten and back to it!! Hope u all ok, will catch up soon x

Good to hear from you! Looking forward to catching up when you get internet and all back.

Hey girl - where the heck are you? ! ?

Hello sis how are you? X

Hey girls, i have my phone back with internet woohoo, no pc at home as our house is a tip, kitchen done kira and looks amazing, the lounge is now being done, so we are back to a concrete floor and floor fitter arrived today to lay the wood flooring down, will be fab when its done but it is so taking its toll on us as a family, we are all tired and fed up of the mess! To he honest our house has been a tip for the last 5 yrs since our extention! Never ending hey! So diet wise i have been ok, cant seem to have a full week 100% though at the moment, wi tomorrow and will be a sts or a slight gain, we shall see not letting that get me down as too much going on right now! Had a wow i think i am pregnant moment last week but came on a week late (must be stress) back on cd 100% since yesterday and aiming for my full week, so here goes! Hope u are all well, will catch up on u all later xxx

Glad to hear you're alive, well and kicking! Great to hear the work is moving forward rapidly and I can well imagine that staying on CD in the midst of chaos is a big challenge! Just maintaining while you're dealing with all that and exhausted is great!
Do we get to see some before/after pix at some point? :)

Will pop some up in the next couple of days if i remember how lol!
Its madness how the days i am 100% i find it so easy but then i still pop 1 bit of food in my mouth on a bad day and i cant stop! Shocking really!

Before, i did have some units but forgot to take pic with them!

ForumRunner_20121127_162016.png

ForumRunner_20121127_162256.png

After, plz ignore dirty water in bowl!

Not a huge kitchen so shocking how it took so long!

Hey! Aysha glad you are ok and the kitchen is finished! It looks great! I know the process hasn't been a fun one I don't think it ever is! All that dust but at least will be over and done with! Then you can all enjoy it. x

Back