Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Kitchen looks fab!

Thanx i am very pleased with it, just want my house back to myself again!
All gd cd wise, how are u girls getting on?

Jelliebabe said:
Glad to see you're still here! Hope youre doing well x

Am getting there hun, aiming to do a full week this week!! Hows you?

ayshaahmad said:
Am getting there hun, aiming to do a full week this week!! Hows you?

I'm good Aysha well actually Im in bed sick! (bad head cold) but doing well otherwise! I'm in the 14s AT last! Yip Yip! Im fitting into an 18 top all the time now! Not just the generous shops! So all going in the right direction.

Jelliebabe said:
I'm good Aysha well actually Im in bed sick! (bad head cold) but doing well otherwise! I'm in the 14s AT last! Yip Yip! Im fitting into an 18 top all the time now! Not just the generous shops! So all going in the right direction.

Woohoo on the 14s and boo to the head cold! U are doing amazing hun well done! Hope u feel better soon xxx

1.5lb on so up to 17 stone 0.5lbs humph will have a better week this week and have a loss, back into the 16s plz!!!!

All gd still, went shopping with my dad yesterday so didnt hae much of my water but sure i made it up later on with tea and coffee, had a prawn salad for lunch so happy about that, tried new lemon yoghurt cd bar and was bloomin yummy!!!

Glad to see you back online. I'll have to try the lemon bar if my CDC has it - everyone seems to love it!

All going ok here, slipped a few things in my mouth, all low carb but need to crack that! Wi friday as dentist tomorrow for cracked filling! Hope u girls all ok x

1 lb loss this week which i am gutted about really as been 100% apart from a few tiny high protien snacks, i havent had much water since sunday due to a cracked filling and so sensitive so maybe that was it and am having a very heavy period but oh well a loss is a loss onwards and downwards for next friday x

Aysha that's a loss not a gain not a STS. Jellibabe is right you body is playing catch up. TOTM will also have an affect on what the scale shows so don't panic. Just keep doing what you have. Even with protein snacks you will lose next week too and should have a bigger lose. X

Thanx girls, i know i will catch up, its just annoying as i know i have been ok! Stocked up on lemon bars as they are yummy and will gulp the water! Hubby came home with 42 ltr bottles of water so plenty to keep me going lol

I had a gain on my first TOTM weigh in - that was only 4 days ago and the scales have already begun moving back in the right direction... keep at it! :)

I had a gain on my first TOTM weigh in - that was only 4 days ago and the scales have already begun moving back in the right direction... keep at it! :)

Thanx hunni i am being gd, bloated big style at the mo so hopefully before wi next week it will go down!!!

Hey Aysha - Just thought I'd pop over and check in on my lovely Cambridge friends! Where is everyone? Do you see Yolande on here anymore? I can only see Tizzy and you that I know! Hopeful that this means that everyone is where they want to be! I've just posted some pics on the Dukan board titled "last christmas" a pic of me last year and one taken last night! :D

Funilly enough I bumped in to my CDC last night (out for a curry - night off plan) she did a proper double take! :D

With your positive attitude I know that you'll have a good week this week - that bloating will soon pass!

Wow jellie just went and had a look at those pics and u look aaaaaaamazing and so much more confident! Wow!!!!
Not sure where everyone is! Yolande hasnt been on for a while not sure where she has gone, katie is still here and doing well and kira! Leah is around on and off and had her gallbladder out! I am getting there slowly but will get there! How are you doing??

Hello ladies! ooh! Must go have a look at your pics Jellie how are you finding Dukan? Aysha hope you are having a good day?

Back