Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Hello :) seen your photos jellie your looking fab :) well done.... I'm here just muddling along at the moment

Found it! wow! You are looking fab! Can really see your waist! Well done! Keep going and you'll be very close to goal sooner than you think. I get so excited for everyone (and myself!) when you start getting results!

Aysha - how's it going and where did you get to? At home enjoying the new kitchen? Busy with CD? Getting ready for the holidays?

Don't be a stranger!

Hi girls i am sorry i havent been on lately all has been pretty hectic in my life! I am doing ok, not given up but not lost loads either, i am going to get back into it 100% after xmas! I hope you are all well and being gd! Where is everyone lol only seems kira and tizzy are here by the looks of updates!

Yay!!! Good to hear from you! I was just thinking about you a few moments ago, wondering what you were up to. I'm glad you're still at it and not letting the crazy season throw you completely off track!

My goal was to lose 7lbs this month and my current goals is to STS. There is just too much going on and I want to enjoy the season! I really admire those that keep on dieting through this period, but that's not me and I risk binging if I don't cut myself some slack. At any rate, as long as I don't go nuts, get back to being strict in Jan and lose the last few lbs to get to goal, I'm happy.

I'm really chuffed to hear from you and hope you'll check in more. Enjoy the holidays!!!

Yay!!! Good to hear from you! I was just thinking about you a few moments ago, wondering what you were up to. I'm glad you're still at it and not letting the crazy season throw you completely off track!

My goal was to lose 7lbs this month and my current goals is to STS. There is just too much going on and I want to enjoy the season! I really admire those that keep on dieting through this period, but that's not me and I risk binging if I don't cut myself some slack. At any rate, as long as I don't go nuts, get back to being strict in Jan and lose the last few lbs to get to goal, I'm happy.

I'm really chuffed to hear from you and hope you'll check in more. Enjoy the holidays!!!

Thats been my problem tizzy, too much going on, i try to be gd but naughtyness gets in the way so i am letting my brain and body relax for a bit!
Sts is gd hun not a loss i know but if u are enjoying life and not gaining weight then thats a bonus in my books! Well done!
Enjoy the holidays and i will be back on here in full swing from boxing day most probably!!!!

So happy new year everyone!
I failed miserably during the holidays and have stuffed myself silly for 2 weeks solid, i feel awfull, bloated and fat! None of my clothes fit me and i just look yucky!
I see my cdc on the 9th so need to do some damage control, i start tomorrow as am out for dinner later on! I thought i was pregnant too and it scared the life out of me beibg huge and expecting so back on it to loose as much as i can!
I will need help as much as i can as i know i will struggle, am all ready to go with water and packs, just need tonight out the way then a fresh tomorrow!!!!!!
Gd luck girls!!

Well hello stranger x kinda glad u mirrored my Xmas and new year I was a complete greedy moo !! It's new year dinner today after my night shift as not seen my bf as he worked followed by a new year girly night with a friend wine wine and nibbles but I'm on gf as of the 3rd I'm fat no clothes fit and I feel yuck so pls kick me up the ass and help me xxxxxx missed u 2 x

Salaams sis... Sounds like me... I think many of us are in the same boat :( remember we are all here for each other.

I stopped slim and save when we too some fertility drugs and gradually started stuffing! I have gained 16lb been on trackish for 3 days.. Today it gets serious... Come on ladies we can do this

Yey so glad to see some of u girls back, why does xmas make us think we can eat ourselves fat again! Its 8am and i am already thinking about food, nice bath i think to get me started, planning on a brisk walk on the treadmill today too!

Well hello stranger x kinda glad u mirrored my Xmas and new year I was a complete greedy moo !! It's new year dinner today after my night shift as not seen my bf as he worked followed by a new year girly night with a friend wine wine and nibbles but I'm on gf as of the 3rd I'm fat no clothes fit and I feel yuck so pls kick me up the ass and help me xxxxxx missed u 2 x

How are u feeling now hun? Big kick up the butt coming your way, we can do this!!!!

Salaams sis... Sounds like me... I think many of us are in the same boat :( remember we are all here for each other.

I stopped slim and save when we too some fertility drugs and gradually started stuffing! I have gained 16lb been on trackish for 3 days.. Today it gets serious... Come on ladies we can do this

Walia kum salaam sis, doesnt give me much hope for when i do get pregnant, now scared i will just eat myself up to 22 stone again, need to get my head in gear again and realise i dont need chocolate and crisps!
What drugs did u take, any help?

Happy new year Aysha, Katie! I posted on Lea's thread you've done this before and you can do it again!

We can all do it with support, humour and some tough love along the way!

Omg today has been so hard :( hurry up ketosis!!!

Kira we definitely can :) support and tough love is a must. I need to get back to posting on here again.

It's getting a bit easier everyday but today I feel awful new coming down with a cold for a while and today it's hit me :(

Kira we definitely can :) support and tough love is a must. I need to get back to posting on here again.

It's getting a bit easier everyday but today I feel awful new coming down with a cold for a while and today it's hit me :(

Oh no i hope u get better soon sis colds are nasty!

I just want this week to go so quickly so i can have a big loss and maybe i will feel better about myself, i feel yuck and so much naughty food left in the house i need to keep busy, i fell asleep for 2 hours yesterday as i knew i wouldnt get through the day if i didnt and i cant sleep at night cos all i think about is how big i have got again! Grrrrr

Back