Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Mornings ladies you've done it before and you CAN do it again! Come on we really WANT this so we can do it!

Ok I have to remind myself of that because if I don't i could easily fall into the spiralling into my old ways. We can tough this out.

Katie meant to say hope you feel better soon! Do take it easy though if you are doing s&s only maybe have extra protein if you need to?

Hi all! As Kira says, we've done it before so there is no reason or excuse to prevent us from doing it again. Getting back on track and into ketosis is a pain, but it's a short-lived one and worth it. We won't lose our fat and start feeling more in control and better about ourselves until we do.

Aysha - stop beating yourself up, accept your new starting point and throw the temptations in your cupboards out! Or give them away. They are not doing you any good and as long as you keep feeling crap about how much you've gained back, they present a danger as you're vulnerable. You know all this - you just need to get it back in your head.

Make a list of all the reasons why you want to lose weight. Put a copy on your bathroom mirror. A copy in your purse. A copy on the fridge. You have some of the most important reasons ever - health, another baby, participating in your children's lives and watching them grow up, looking forward to grandkids one day. Far better than simply looking good in a pair of jeans (tho' that's important too).

So - how's it gone today? What did you have for breakfast? For lunch? Drinking enough? Here's my day: bkfst: CD chewy choc bar and a coffee; lunch: CD chick & mush soup, loads of water, 1 clementine.

Thanx tizzy u always were a gd help! I know i should stop beating myself up i just cant help it, my trousers feel tight so its a constant reminder how bad i have done and i dont want to buy new ones as i will only be in them a few weeks!
Done ok today just need more water, had a choc chewy bar for breaky and a hot choc tetra for lunch got peckish so had a banana tetra but am busy now till about 5 so will be ok till mt last shake as am doing 4 a day for a bit! Had 2 coffees and only half a ltr of water so need more!!!!!!!
Well done tizzy u are so close now and doing fab and i cant believe u had a stay the same in december thats brill!!!!

Still going strong, need more water but will get there, scales show 3lb down this morning so getting there slowly!!!!

Still going strong, need more water but will get there, scales show 3lb down this morning so getting there slowly!!!!

Come on you can do it :) we can all do it seems harder to get through these first days than it was the first time I did it this time last year.

Inshaallah this weeks loss will be fab!

3lbs down already !!! Way to go!!!!

Still here and still going strong! Have NOT been on my scales :) yey gotta kick that habbit as my son sees me on them and he keeps asking to get weighed :( not seeing my cdc till the 16th so will see how i get on!!!

That's fantastic Aysha! Both going strong on plan and also not being tempted by the scales! I wish I could do that but I'm still not ready to...... one victory at a time! Last night my victory was not caving into a glass of wine last night when my ex was hassling my teenage son! The stress he can cause has sent me over the edge at times both my husband and I decided we were not going to allow him to disrupt our family and my teenager managed really well.

Day 2 for me again :( never mind am feeling ok about it to be honest seems like habit for me now, holiday booked for may only to Dorset but need to crack on now!!!!!

day 1 for me, i am going to crack this now as will be in the high 17s when i go for wi on wednesday! positive thoughts!!!

Aysha! I don't know how you do it ... the thought of doing Day 1 over and over again is just too much! I'm glad you keep plugging at it...but it must be exhausting!

Did you make a list of all the reasons you want to lose? Do you have it posted somewhere visible so you can see it every day, preferably multiple times?

Did you throw out / otherwise get rid of, all the food that is tempting you and is not necessarity good/nutritious for your family?

Have you read your thread from last year? You did so amazing and had such a great frame of mind - perhaps reading it will help you get back into the zone. There is NO doubt in my mind that you can nail this diet and get to goal - once you decide to do it.

So - Day 1 down and onto Day 2, yes? This is your year!!!!

Hey Tizzy yh am on day 2 now and feeling confident! I know i know i am really struggling to get my head around it but need to and will get back on track! I know why i need to loose the weight and it should be agd insentive to stay strong but i have had the whole 'i will start tomorrow' in my head but written on the fridge that tomorrow may never come to remind me!
Once i get back to seeing my cdc tomorrow i think i will be fine! Walk of shame this week but next week we will see a loss and i will have confidence in myself and hope she will have some in me too! I kinda feel like she will give up on me soon!!!
Well all strong here, lots of black coffee and english breakfast tea as it is too cold for water!

Hey Tizzy yh am on day 2 now and feeling confident! I know i know i am really struggling to get my head around it but need to and will get back on track! I know why i need to loose the weight and it should be agd insentive to stay strong but i have had the whole 'i will start tomorrow' in my head but written on the fridge that tomorrow may never come to remind me!
Once i get back to seeing my cdc tomorrow i think i will be fine! Walk of shame this week but next week we will see a loss and i will have confidence in myself and hope she will have some in me too! I kinda feel like she will give up on me soon!!!
Well all strong here, lots of black coffee and english breakfast tea as it is too cold for water!

Hi hunni,

I've found it do hard since my wedding but somehow my head is in the right place this time. Good in you for keep going, life throws too many temptations our way and social activities are so hard on CD that I guess I knew after Vegas that Xmas was just around the corner so I put a mental block in place knowing I would gain so I kind of sabotaged myself. I also have a holiday booked ( mine is Sept ) so it's great to have something to focus on. I know if I stick to plan with minimal breaks for other things already booked I will be at target well before our 1 year , anniversary holiday and there is no better feeling than going away knowing you have done your best to help you feel and look your best. Think how good you will feel on your May holiday :)

Take each day as it comes and you will crack this, you've done it before and you can do it again. We all know the first few days are the toughest but were all in this together so keep strong and post as much as you need to x x x

Hi hunni,

I've found it do hard since my wedding but somehow my head is in the right place this time. Good in you for keep going, life throws too many temptations our way and social activities are so hard on CD that I guess I knew after Vegas that Xmas was just around the corner so I put a mental block in place knowing I would gain so I kind of sabotaged myself. I also have a holiday booked ( mine is Sept ) so it's great to have something to focus on. I know if I stick to plan with minimal breaks for other things already booked I will be at target well before our 1 year , anniversary holiday and there is no better feeling than going away knowing you have done your best to help you feel and look your best. Think how good you will feel on your May holiday :)

Take each day as it comes and you will crack this, you've done it before and you can do it again. We all know the first few days are the toughest but were all in this together so keep strong and post as much as you need to x x x

Thankyou hunni, yes it is totally life getting in the way but all naughty food gone now and told hubby we are all to be healthier so hope that will help keep the temptations out the way!!! Gd luck we will do it, and congrats on the wedding!

Thanks,

I cleared the fridge and cupboards of pâté, cheeses and cooked meats, chorizo, pepperoni etc as they are a few things I find hard to give up :) you will be back into it before you know it x x

Still ok cd front only lost 1lb this week, not brill but still a loss, been on antibiotics for sinus infection and on monthlys but plodding along!! Hope everyone ok x

2.5lbs off this week! Am getting there, slowly but surely!!

Good to hear from you and well done on the 2.5lbs - great that it's coming off again!!! Woo hoo!!!

Back