Fresh start!!!

CandyNotWhale

I wasn't going to admit this actually I wasn't going to come back on mini mins through being so embarrassed I fell of the wagon and boy did I fall hard!!!

I couldn't tell u if I just got comfortable with loosing a stone and just started eating or I got really deflated about soul sourcing on the Cambridge diet I don't know but what I do know being where I was last week to yesterday sucks

I've seen 6lbs rAce back on and don't get me started on the inches I feel so crap for it I hate this feeling so much that I'm starting again and seeing it through FACT

I've isolated and reminded myself why I'm doing it and it really isn't for my holiday it's more the satisfaction and happiness for myself!!!

I'm pouring my heart out because this is my fresh start no going back I done 4 weeks easily and I will do 12 with my eyes shut!!!!

PMA :)

Hope everyone has plenty success stories to keep me going

Xxxx

hello and welcome back :)

i've fallen off the wagon so many times I've got a bruised backside :D

The positive thing is you have came back, so deep down you want to do it. You had such success before and you will again!

Good luck, I look forward to following your progress :)

Thank you rainbow rose I think it's easy to say our arses are well and truly bruised! But that's the best thing about bruises they disappear over time ;) and I guess I've had my time ready to start again and finish it :) will be definitely keep you updated I noticed the more I stopped using this site the more I felt alone the support on here goes such a long way :) xxx

Hi there :)

I've lost and then regained the same 3/4 stones so many times now my husband jokes that it's my hobby ;)

You should be proud that you've stopped it NOW while you've only gained 6lb :D Last time I fell of the wagon was last summer and I managed to regain 18lb in just a few months!

As you said yourself, the support and advice on here is invaluable. Stick around and you'll soon have that 6lb shifted and whatever else you want to shift too!

Good luck :)

Hi maise!!

I think we have similar partners my boyfriend says I'm just one big yoyo and moans about how many holidays we could have gone on as this is my 5th re start lol lol but I tell u what he really thinks I can't do it so I guess there will be a lot of motivation this time round to prove him wrong :)

Awwwww hun 18lbs over a few months have u managed to stay on course!! I was heading towards putting in 18lbs in the space of 2 weeks I can not be trusted with food yet lol

Thank u for the luck!!! :)hope your doing ok
xxx

I'm sure my H is also thinking "oh yes, here we go again" with me :rolleyes: but come on, we'll prove them both wrong :D

Actually just realised it wasn't 18lb I put back on, it was 21lb :eek: I've managed to lose 12lb in the last 6 weeks though, so I'm on my way :) It's so unfair, it goes back on SO quickly, but then never seems to come off as quickly does it? :rolleyes:

MaisieMoodle said:
I'm sure my H is also thinking "oh yes, here we go again" with me :rolleyes: but come on, we'll prove them both wrong :D

Actually just realised it wasn't 18lb I put back on, it was 21lb :eek: I've managed to lose 12lb in the last 6 weeks though, so I'm on my way :) It's so unfair, it goes back on SO quickly, but then never seems to come off as quickly does it? :rolleyes:

Wait untill we've finished Maisie our other halves will be speechless :) we are soooooo going to do it!!!!

21lbs .. It comes on way too quick bbe but look at u already 12lbs into that! Well proud of you!! Hope that will be me in the next few weeks :)

Xxxxxx

Are you doing CD Candy? The weight will drop off in no time, you'll soon over-take me ;)

MaisieMoodle said:
Are you doing CD Candy? The weight will drop off in no time, you'll soon over-take me ;)

Hey Hun yea I'm doing CD what about you!! I'm giving myself a month of going strict at it and to be in a size 12 it gives me sumtging to aim to! What diet u on babe? Xx

Hi Candy :)

How's it going with the CD? Is it really, really hard? :eek: I don't think I'd ever have the willpower myself, I'm slightly in awe of anyone who can do a VLCD!

I'm not on any particular plan, just 'healthy eating' really, trying to eat better, mainly low fat, plenty of fruit and veg and water :) Am also exercising as much as I can, at the moment it's every day - I'm doing Jillian Micahels 30 Day Shred..... it is brutal ;) Highly recommended though....... are you supposed to / allowed to exercise on CD?

Hope you've had a good day. When's your weigh in? :)

MaisieMoodle said:
Hi Candy :)

How's it going with the CD? Is it really, really hard? :eek: I don't think I'd ever have the willpower myself, I'm slightly in awe of anyone who can do a VLCD!

I'm not on any particular plan, just 'healthy eating' really, trying to eat better, mainly low fat, plenty of fruit and veg and water :) Am also exercising as much as I can, at the moment it's every day - I'm doing Jillian Micahels 30 Day Shred..... it is brutal ;) Highly recommended though....... are you supposed to / allowed to exercise on CD?

Hope you've had a good day. When's your weigh in? :)

Hey Hun it is hard the 1st couple of days but after that it just becomes routine :) it's such a quick fix even just too loose a stone!!
I wish I was doing what you were doing because that's the right way to go about it :) but me I just can't be trusted with food I need to let my stomach shrink and be smart about how I do things

Omg that 30 day shred is amazing I done a week then stopped I was in utter bits lol I'm picking it back up next week when I have the energy but for 20mins that wrk out is serious :)

My weigh in is 2moro so fingers crosses these 3 days back on have made a difference my bf seems to think he has cause when I loose weight I tend to loose it in my face 1st but my arse last lol

Ur doing so well loosing ur weight naturally I'm jealous :) xxxx

Good morning Candy :)

Lol, I'm jealous of you, having the willpower to do CD and get it shifted quickly!

Good luck for your weigh-in, fingers crossed for you :)

Back