Fresh start! :)

CandyNotWhale

I wasn't going to admit this actually I wasn't going to come back on mini mins through being so embarrassed I fell of the wagon and boy did I fall hard!!! I couldn't tell u if I just got comfortable with loosing a stone and just started eating or I got really deflated about soul sourcing on the Cambridge diet I don't know but what I do know being where I was last week to yesterday sucks I've seen 6lbs rAce back on and don't get me started on the inches I feel so crap for it I hate this feeling so much that I'm starting again and seeing it through FACT I've isolated and reminded myself why I'm doing it and it really isn't for my holiday it's more the satisfaction and happiness for myself!!! I'm pouring my heart out because this is my fresh start no going back I done 4 weeks easily and I will do 12 with my eyes shut!!!! PMA :) Hope everyone has plenty success stories to keep me going Xxxx

Babe, you can fo this :-D
And you know I'm here too support you!! I still have about 6-8 weeks too go, so I'm in it with you bestie :-D
I know you will do amazing at this :)
Good luck honey, love you all the world xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hunni!!!
staying strong my blip is behind me now!! ready to get on it :) love you loads bestie :) xxxx

Best of luck to you Hun and wishing all the best, we all have our off days. Don't be hard on yourself. Tomorrow is another day so stand talk, walk proud and think slim...you can do it!!

lippy said:
Best of luck to you Hun and wishing all the best, we all have our off days. Don't be hard on yourself. Tomorrow is another day so stand talk, walk proud and think slim...you can do it!!

Thank u lippy!!! Day 1 down and just taking each day as it comes :) xxx

Day 2-

Day 1 went unbelievably well but the first three days normally do then by 4th and 5th day I'm hanging off the wall for food not even cause I'm hungry just because I see everyone eating.....??? Crazy really when I think about it cause the people I see eating don't have a weight issue like myself so note to self 'i must stop watching skinnys stuff there faces'

I'm just on my way to work when I get there going to make myself a lush black pg tips tea!! Oooooo yep I'm hooked on black tea lol had 8 cups yesterday lol

Hope everyone is getting on ok let me know how your all doing

Have a fab day xxx

Hi hon. Good on u for jumping back on the wagon. I did wonder where you'd gone. I was the same did three weeks 100% and then binged my ass off! Back on now think it's day 7 but in five days I lost 8lbs am still shocked. Altogether I have lost two stone in like two months. I honestly didn't think id do it cause am extremely weak when it comes to nibbles just going to the kitchen to put a wash on and usually half way through a pack of biccy's. Still pinch myself that I've come so far. Good luck doll u CAN do it and just think how u will be rocking the streets on ur holiday!! Wish I had an incentive like that lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mrschatterbox said:
Hi hon. Good on u for jumping back on the wagon. I did wonder where you'd gone. I was the same did three weeks 100% and then binged my ass off! Back on now think it's day 7 but in five days I lost 8lbs am still shocked. Altogether I have lost two stone in like two months. I honestly didn't think id do it cause am extremely weak when it comes to nibbles just going to the kitchen to put a wash on and usually half way through a pack of biccy's. Still pinch myself that I've come so far. Good luck doll u CAN do it and just think how u will be rocking the streets on ur holiday!! Wish I had an incentive like that lol xxxx

Hey Hun I'm back and in full force lol I was so embarrassed that I fell of or should I say leapt of the wagon it all started with a piece of chicken and ended with a curry and a fat feeling that I never want to feel again!!!! Lol

I feel like u hun I'm weak and give in so easy whenever the opportunity presents itself however I've had to really admit that to myself (and mini mins off course ) and I feel positive again yipeeeeee

Hun binge and biscuits I hear u!!! Grrrrrrrr the mcvities franchise received a lot of my money the week I caved!!!

A massive well done for all your weight loss including the extra 8 you shifted seriously it's stories like that that really help me to keep motivated!!!!

Please keep me posted as u go :)

Xxxxx

Ah thank you. Aaaaaargh mcvities!!! The factory is not far from my house I can often smell the nom nom ness lol. Right we, you and I are going to do this good and proper. I have kids and a cupboard full of goodies but I'm not going anywhere near there. As hard as it will be the thought of a size 12 dress must keep me going. We can do it and will soon be busting our size 10 - 12 summer dresses infact I might order a size 12 dress and keep it hung over the goodies Cupboard haha. What day do you weigh in? Are u doing ss? Xx

mrschatterbox said:
Ah thank you. Aaaaaargh mcvities!!! The factory is not far from my house I can often smell the nom nom ness lol. Right we, you and I are going to do this good and proper. I have kids and a cupboard full of goodies but I'm not going anywhere near there. As hard as it will be the thought of a size 12 dress must keep me going. We can do it and will soon be busting our size 10 - 12 summer dresses infact I might order a size 12 dress and keep it hung over the goodies Cupboard haha. What day do you weigh in? Are u doing ss? Xx

Ooooooo my gosh a mcvities factory!!! I'm on the bus salvating right now!!! Smell of hob nobs ( chocolate ones off course) you missy are a trooper cause if I got a whiff of that I'd be outside that factory ordering boxes! Lol yum!!!!

I get weighed sat hun what about you???

Oooooooohhhhh order a size 12 dress I did I've now got it hAnging up where as it was left in a bag lol it looks tiny but I will be tiny so I guess it works out lol def put yours over the goody cupboard treats are banned in my house my daughter has to finish all treats off the premises....poor thing she hasn't got a clue she's only 1 lol

Xxxxx

Wow what a weekend!!!

Firstly had my weigh in!!! I'm in the 11's OMGGGGGGGGG why did I not stick to this diet the 1st time round :)????

I'm so chuffed seriously this is exactly the motivation I need!!!

May actually buy a few more size 12's ;) lol xxx

Well done babe :)
Soooooo proud of you!!
Definitely get them size 12's in!!
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks kel :) still happy I'm actually officially under 12 stone oooooo wow! Lol

Today I didn't hVe to catapult into a pair of skinny jeans that was such a weird feeling lol I'm getting on ok but I may have a handful of chicken today I think I'm using more energy than what I'm absorbing in my shakes :)

Also noticed I'm getting a pretty weird body shape so need to do more cardi wrk not quite ready to add muscle weight or tone as still got a stone to loose but im hoping by mid April I'm ok :)

Roll on that size 12 dress :)

Xxx

Aww, sooooo proud of you babe :-D
You will be at your goal in no time at all, I just know it!!

As for the chicken, theres nothing wrong with that babe - it's allowed!! SS+ is a god send sometimes!! :)

Love you loads bestie xxxxx

woah go you!! That's fab babe, u have done so well.... u will soon be rocking a gorgeous figure in mexico...well done xx

mrschatterbox said:
woah go you!! That's fab babe, u have done so well.... u will soon be rocking a gorgeous figure in mexico...well done xx

Thank u honey!!! I'm comfortable on this diet so far I've changed my porridges for bars and it makes the world of difference cause for the first time on this diet I can actually say I feel full :) hope all is going well with u hun xxxx

Back