Fri WI

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Omg I can say hello to the 13s its a long long time since I have been this weight
I lost 6lb this week and feel so good
yeah me:):):):):):):):):)

all the best to everyone else

xx

cheers guys your comments are very much appreciated
x

I'm delighted for ya. Fair play to ya. You must be looking good. You deserve to. Sounds like you are on a happy happy buzz. Keep it going!!!!!!

That's brill, i'm so happy for you....keep that feeling with you hun! :)

Well done 6lbs is fab!!! bet you feel fab too!!! Caz xx

well done sharon, ya have done absolutely fantastic. Since starting on minimins i have come across your threads and ya are such a terrific person who is always at hand to offer advice to anyone. I am really proud of your achievement and success and have always looked up to ya as an inspiration!! Well done for helping me and others to keep going, gud luck for next week and hope ya enjoy xmas too, take care

miss unknown thankyou you comments are really touching i hope that i do help people with this diet cos i have really struggled at some points
so thanks again it means alot to me
xx

you are a star!.. and I agree with Miss_Unknown, you really have been inspirational for everyone. Everyone has really! whenever I feel down or feel like as if this isnt gonna work I just come online and just read everyones threads and it makes me feel so much better. there is so much support on here its amazing and I dont think I would have personally coped without it xxx

Well done hun you deserve it, you will be saying hello the 12's soon xx keep up the great work xx

thanks everyone this site is brilliant I dont think i could do the diet without the support that is available here

keep strong everyone christmas is only for 3 days weightloss is for life
all the best to you all

Sharron
xx

Back