Friday friday!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I've finally managed to sort out some money. For this week anyway and hoping that next week see's my JSA sorted completely, so I'm taking a chance and getting back on LT this friday.
Even though I'm going to Wales on Friday for the weekend to see my aunt and my cousin, I'm not putting the diet off. I want this weight off now and to put it off a few more days, not only throws my diet out of sync but makes my complaining that I'm not on the diet, for absolutely nothing.
So writing this thread and telling people that I am getting my LT on friday makes me 100% set to do it.
So...phoning the chemist later, this one where I live now does it differently to my old one and I'm going to get them to order my sweet sachets of food and if I've got enough, I'm going up to Argoose to get a hand blender ready for friday. I choose friday as it's usually the day I get paid.

Looking forward to it. Yay! :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks to everyone who has kept me sane, your support has been greatly appreciated xx

Hi Abbie,
glad things are getting sorted, hope next week will see the end of the money worries.
Best of luck on Friday and have a lovely time at your aunts. Good luck.
Doirin

YAY! I told you you'd do it!! I'm soooo happy for you abbie! Yay! :D xxx

very pleased for you well done xx

Great to see you getting back on track Abbie :D:D:D

Absolutely fab news Abbie...I am so pleased for you and YOU will get your dream and your goal because you have made your LT journey reality! I am so pleased for you.

You deserve the biggest weight loss ever on your first week when you come back.

I hope all your money worries get sorted out and you are happy with your life.

Take care

Awwww thanks everyone. And I face my first challenge. Surviving the weekend in Wales. I am going up to Wales to visit my Aunty and cousin and I'm still going to stick to the diet, so that'll be interesting. Hope I'll be good!

I am sure you will be...just remember how far you have come and how hard it has been to get to where you are at now.

Have a great time though.

Take care

Back