Friday Girls and Friends Meet - 10/10 Birmingham.

I'm supposed to be doing something on the Saturdya afternoon and my girls haven't been going to their dad's as he had an operation at the beginning of the month so a postponement would be good for me, although if Clarri is coming over I really would like to make it.

We'll wait on the others for a decision then - all fine so far x

Taz was on there too with a question mark in case she is working.

Silence (Gemma)
Gemstone (Gem) - not staying
Mommyb (Jane)
Clarri
Frijj (Jools)
Kopcat (Cate)
Gemma1986 - maybe
Caws - maybe
Tracey
Taz (possible)

I'm going to struggle financially on any date, ladies - so please don't plan around me. Set your date and if I have diesel money and there's no match on, I'll see what I can do. Also depends on OH needing the car......

So it looks like the genral opinion is that it would be ok to change it, tho we need some input from Clarri since she is traveling the furthest.

I just have one very importants stipulation (sp?) and that is that we dont delay it by too much cos i cant wait to meet you all ( and meet Gem and Taz again, Cate too if she can make it)

Delaying it sounds like the best option for everyone... although if Clarri can still make it over then I should be able to make it down on the 10th.

I've got no real specifications for another date, I've no real plans over the coming months with the exception of the 17th October. So I'm free and easy to come meet you all whenever! Still looking forward to it!!!

Ok, Im sorry but not looking like I will make it over. TBH one of the reasons is that Ive now become a bit woosy about travelling on my own, and also finances are a bit stretched, even though ive paid for my flight.
I was thinking of trying to organise a visit later on and getting oh to come and making a weekend of it.
Really sorry to have messed everyone around, but at least you can pick a time that suits better.
xx

Well sorry you cant make it Clarri, i understand both the finances and the traveling on your own concerns.
You havent messed anyone about,and if you can get over sometime with OH we'll all be waiting

Yup agree with Jane as usualy.
You've not messed us about. We can arrange a meet some other time... until you're planning to b*gger off somewhere???

Clarri - we're not messed around but we'd rather meet with you than without you - defo understand though if you can't make it. What happens about your flight?

I'd love to be able to come but would probably be a last minute thing with me, would depend if hubby is on call. We have a new car now so a lot better on fuel than the last one :) If you arrange another date I'll try to get there, wouldn't mind picking somebody up along the way if anyone needs a lift too!

Be great to meet you Stirky - I hope you can come x

:cross:Fingers crossed :cross:

Back