FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi Girls - its been a long time but I'm back inthe saddle again. After a long, long time with a zero ticker (in actual fact I was 4lb above my original "start weight") I got ill with a fluey bug 3 weeks ago and lost 9lb so I claimed 5 of those. The weight fluctuated a bit then settled at 5 - then this week I lost another 2 - properly. My goal is simple - I'd like to lose 2lb a week but would be happy to average 1lb, eventually losing the 30lb I lost before my whole world turned upside down. Once that is achieved I can set other goals but let's not try to run before we can walk. As long as the trend is downwards I will be happy. So Friday Girls - I will start the list for this week:

Gemstone - 2lb

Don't know what's up with me at the moment. Sept was net loss 2lbs. Last week stayed the same & this week put on 1/2 lb. Honestly can't see a reason for it but I might be having extra syns & not recording. Anyway next Friday is my last weight in before a week's holiday so I'd better get my finger out

Well done to those of you who have lost & a big "come on we can do this & get back on track" to those of us who have put on! :)

Good luck to all next week. Xx

Sometimes I thing it pays to go back to writing everything down, and also if you keep eating the same foods change it up a bit your body will get used to what your eating. Good luck for next week wi x

...... or deviate from whatever you're doing, up the intake and tell your body there's plenty of food so don't bother to store fat. That works sometimes to kickstart the metabolism x

Hello:) I am new to this forum and weigh 145 pounds. So i want be one of teh fridays girls, however i need some inspiration to step off the scale... i always get too worried so dows anyone have any tips, thank you

First of all :welcome2:to the forum and to Friday Girls Ubeera. There are a lot of stories on here to inspire an spur you on. It is, however, important to remember that what works for one person may not suit everyone. Some people get immense support and enjoyment from groups - I prefer to go it alone and use my experience to guide me (groups such as SW and WW have the opposite effect on me I am afraid). For me it is simple - if my head is in the right place I can do it, if it isn't I can't.

As far as scale jumping is concerned - again it is preference. For some scale jumping works and for others it is better kept to once a week. One thing I would say though is always use the same scales where possible, at the same time of day, with the same clothes (or none).

My journey has been a long one which had a huge chunk of what life throws at us parked up in the middle of it. I am, however, back on the road again.

Good luck in your own personal journey - I hope the road ahead is good to you x

Hi Big Burd - mine was 1lb as well x

Big Burd - 1lb
Gemstone - 1lb

:banana dancer: Well done us x

Big Burd - 4lb
Gemstone - 1lb

Well done US again x

It's great to have a good first weigh-in. Don't expect that evert week but as long as you are steadily going down around one or two a week is great x

Hi Friday Girls :)

I'll be the first to post this week - I've lost 2lb x

Gem - 2lb

Welcome HanBax and well done x

Gem - 2lb
HanBax - 1.5lb

Hi everyone - I'll be the first to weigh in this week. Having come back from a weekend away with squatters (pounds that creep back on) I have now lost those and one other pound so am reporting, not the sts I was hoping for but a 1lb loss - YAY!!!

Gem -1lb (amazingly)

Hi all! Remember me? (lol) :missing:

I have been away from the thread for a while because I kept getting the same number flashing up at me from the scales so there didn't seem much point in recording it. Anyways today I found out there was a very good reason why I haven't been losing any weight recently. I'm pregnant. So in a couple of months I'll have some extra baby weight to lose!

Congratulations Skinn Minnie - that's a wonderful reason not to be losing weight. Keep posting - we'll all be interested in your progress and, of course will be pleased to hear when you have your baby.

Thanks for letting us know - its lovely to hear x

Back