Friday Girls and Friends Meet - 10/10 Birmingham.

whooo hooo tooo!!!

We're excited now... I dread to think what we'll be like in three months time!!!

That would be far too exclusive - and us being a really inclusive "little" group too x

I've never known so many Gemmas!!!

This meet is going to be so much fun!!!

I wouldn't be able to make Friday but Saturday afternoon or early evening sounds OK. Not sure if Taz is off that weekend - she might not know until nearer the time. I will be bringing my mate with me if that's ok - she's not on minis but is doing weight-watchers. She doesn't do forums but would like to join us anyway. x

well a bit of both. Last time the main meet was on saturday afternoon and thru into the evening, but i think the people who were there on friday night met up for a drink/meal.
i think its whatever people want to do

I think we need a bit of a plan nearer to the day - It has to be right for the people who are giving it the whole weekend cos they're throwing a lot at it but those of us who are doing same day travel will have to plan too so will have to know for times etc. Trains are pretty good so it shouldn't be too restrictive.

I was wondering whether it would be worth making a weekend of it or not. I'll most probably be staying over Saturday night, but it's only an hour on the train from Sheffield (where I work) so I was thinking about maybe going down Friday night if other people are too.

Well since i'm so close i could be available to meet up for a bit on fri, but will make the main event saturday if you know what i mean-may stay over one night but really will have to see what the finances are like

I will not be attending.

That's a shame - was looking forward to meeting you x

Bump? Did you drop something or did you fall? x

Back