Friday Girls and Friends Meet - 10/10 Birmingham.

Bump? Did you drop something or did you fall? x

I banged my head because I was jumping up and down in excitement... you know it's less than two months away now!!!

It is exciting - I'm really looking forward to meeting you all x

Sorry guys. I'm gonna have to pull out of this meet. :cry:

:cry: I may have to as well. Im still not sure. basically, me and OH will be going somewhere in October, but it depends on his time off, and fitting it in with my graduation which is 23rd. I will keep you posted, but Im just letting you know. Im totally gutted, but it may just be ok.
xx

Oooooh noooooooooooooooo.

Jools and Clarri - is it just the timing?

Les's Dad has just told us about a big family party on 9th!! :( x

Hello Friday Girls.
Are we all still on for the meet? It's just over a month away and I need to be thinking about booking my train tickets and hotel if it's going ahead.

Count me in - it's firmly in my diary x

We really hope you can make it too Clarri - we all want to meet you x

I'm just looking at hotels... is anyone else staying overnight?
And what are we planning to do?
Sorry for nagging - I just like to be organised.

It's probable that Taz and I will be there for the Saturday afternoon, either travelling up by train or by car - unlikely that we'll be able to stay over x

hello, was just wondering if this is still going ahead, as no one has updated for a few weeks, and i am not sure if i am still able to make it- i thought we had mentioned possibly changing the date cos Clarri and jools couldnt make it? but think i may be confused ( as usual)

MrB wants me to go on a harley clubs riders thing to the national aboretum, but thet finishes mid afternoon so i could make it for late afternoon/evening-just let me know whats happening as i really want to meet you all

What would others like to do. I don't mind if it changes or stays the same. Please give us your thoughts Girls x

A change of date would be fine by me.

ok, this is the origional list of who was coming, perhaps people could say if they are still intending to come and who is ok for changing the date ?
Silence (Gemma)
Gemstone (Gem) - not staying
Mommyb (Jane)
Clarri
Frijj (Jools)
Kopcat (Cate)
Gemma1986 - maybe
Caws - maybe
Tracey

Thanks to everyone for understanding, i hate to feel like i messing people about

Back