Friday Girls and Friends Meet - 10/10 Birmingham.

If I'm not in London keeping Kenshin company I'll come. :)

Gemma,

Hotels depend upon where you guys are meeting. Any idea?

I hope I can leave it up to you ladies to decide which hotel, so I can book my room. Im all butterflies now, going on a big adventure on my own!!!!!!!! I CANNOT wait to meet you all. Sure maybe I will see if I can persuade Mitten to come!!! Miss Cheeky is going to Liverpool meet so she may not be free again.
Oh CC and Gemma, I SO hope you will come!!!!
Im so excited. More about this than my hol in Aug!!!
xx

This is looking like quite a big meet girls - it's getting really exciting. As for the hotel - it's important that those who have to stay make the decision as they have to pay the cash but it would prob. be good for those staying if the hotel had a meeting place or that at least the meeting place was really close by x

I'm not really sure what to do as not 100% sure if i can come just making enquires.
If i did come i would bring my car.

We'll keep you as a maybe - if you need to stay, perhaps you'll be able to sort it out last minute x

Last Brum meet we met in the bar (where else ) at Jury's inn on broad street, there are quite a few hotles nearby-travel lodge, premier inn and i think there is a novotel, and of course jury's inn

Last edited:
Do any of these have room for negotiation if a certain number book? Just wondering - it could be worth asking the question x

Do any of these have room for negotiation if a certain number book? Just wondering - it could be worth asking the question x

some of them might, i know someone mentioned that jury's inn offer a discount for more than one night-guess websites a good place to start. i will do some research but it will probably be next week now-will let you all know

Thanks Jane x

Caws - yes of course you can be a "maybe" x

Silence (Gemma)
Gemstone (Gem) - not staying
Mommyb (Jane)
Clarri
Frijj (Jools)
Kopcat (Cate)
Gemma1986 - maybe
Caws - maybe

Is this a complete list and who is staying over?

Oooooh I'm all excited now!!!
I'm def coming. Will be booking train tickets soonly and hopefully will be staying at least one night.
How long are you coming for Clarri?

We stayed 2 nights at Jury's last time and the car was in the car park for over 48hrs so that cost us £21.

Of course it is Tracey! Looking forward to meeting you!

Silence (Gemma)
Gemstone (Gem) - not staying
Mommyb (Jane)
Clarri
Frijj (Jools)
Kopcat (Cate)
Gemma1986 - maybe
Caws - maybe
Tracey

Is that everyone so far?

Back