~~~FrIdAy HoUr By HoUr~~~

saraian24

Gold Member
Morning ladies, Im up exceptionally early again, man i love being a mother!

Not had my shake or water yet, I never get a chance until I get back from school.

Heres to my second day with no fattening food or other rubbish.

Little one is getting ready for school and im starting the housework, its so cold here and been raining all night and still is so will be getting very wet shortly. I have the day off work today so will just be cleaning the house and doing the laundry.

Had a bar for breakfast but no water yet.

Just popping in to say Hi. I am still lurking around and am planning to jump back on the wagon on Monday......

Hope u r all doing well and losing loads..

HM

hi everyone! Woke up to hear hubby mending the greenhouse as a storm must have past through last night and we slept through it. I spent sometime trying to get the sunflowers to stand upright again and surveyed the damage to my pottery where the door had blown open and rain had blown in about 4feet drenching everything.... and me and hubby didnt hear a thing last night. its sunny here at present but I know its not going to last. Just having a coffee and going to have to stir up my first shake in the next 15 mins. Feeling happy its friday.... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! have a good day everyone

Morning all!

Well its totally p**sing it down here - wasn't at 5am but since 6.30am its been *****.

So far this morning I've had 2 pints of water, had a shower, run my mums to my nans (she's caring for her as she has cancer), done my shopping in Asda, Got back unpacked & put away the shopping, just had a choc tetra & its only 8.30am!!

Gonna have 5 mins before I take a quick walk down to the bank.

Have a good day. :) xx

Morning all, just 1pt of water down so far.

Its soooooooo cold this morning and raining, so got the washing machine and the tumbler going this morning.

The cats are going mad this morning flying up and down the stairs.

Gonna go make a fish pie for every1s tea in a mo, think i will make one for the freezer to, I always buy way to much fish for one pie.lol.

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Lol susan, maybe we should change your name to Nigella wonder cook! :D

Ive just got back from school run and about to go and grab some water and a shake, i weighed this morning and Im the ame as I was last week :( so i think im sts this week but i only have myself to blame. Maybe i could get a lb off before tomorrow.

Im probably more of a farm house kitchen cook.lol, filling and simple food. lol

Now the winters coming up all the summer foods out the window and in come the root veg, I make a lot of stews and cassoroles during the winter with dumplings! yum yum. Oh **** no talk about food lol!!!!

I must really cook more though for my kids - susan your inspiring me!

:eek:Wow me inspiring some1 wooohooo:eek:

Honestly I love the feeling that I know what is in my food and its all lean healthy good stuff.lol.

thanks for rep.x

morning girls :) :) havent had a thing yet but will soon and watch a bit of jeremy kyle am wating on a delivery to come to house i hate waiting in for these peeps, anytime between 9 and 7 like helloooo they could give a rough estimate!!!

Morning Becks, that was me yesterday waiting for cooker they said between 7am and 12, luckily they were here at about 8.30am.

How have you been this week??

I lost another 2lb this week so my ticker is going down down down.lol.

hmm lucky you. bf said they come early because when he used to work in a shop they got deliveries from the same company and they came early so fingers crossed!! im doing good im going to do the 1000 plan starting tomorrow in prep for my holiday. Not going to cdc tomorrow just going to weigh myself as i have enough shakes. im hoping for at least one pound of to be in the 15's!!!!!!!!!

You will hun Im sure, you are really doing so well hun.

Bet you cant wait for your holiday and having a bit of sunshine.

You will hun Im sure, you are really doing so well hun.

Bet you cant wait for your holiday and having a bit of sunshine.

i hope so!!!

Yeah cant wait this day next week its my birthday then of sat morning on holiday cant wait still not a bit organised but there ya go. the delevery came thank god so at least im not house bound all day actually i might just be because its pissing here cats and dogs!!! doing so bad with my water today only 500ml so far gotta get glugging and i have to do the team % yet..going to do that this min!!! oh and a pile of washing etc etc etc it never ends does it!!

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!

I may still be the same weight as last week but ive lost another inch off my waist, so im happy. I put on a coat i havent worn for a few months earlier and omg it felt loose, was really nice and I have on size 22 jeans which 3 months ago on hols wouldnt go over my tummy, now they do with room to spare!!! They nip in my waist and make me look like i have shape instead of a sausage on legs!! lol

Im 4 pts of water down, one malt toffee bar down.
One load of drying to do
Fish pies are made 1 for tea and 1 for the freezer.
Now what???
To cold and wet to go out so I guess we will have to di jigsaw puzzles this afternoon.

i just had half a teaspoon of boullion in hot water mmmmmmmmm it was lovely on this cold wet day.

well done on the jeans sara woohoo :) susan im telling ya your superwoman arnt you!! ive just fin the team%now im of to sort out dd and some washing! 1.5litres and one shake down :( x

Warning - contains food references!!!!

Well I've just made a sausage sandwhich for my brother & earlier made a bacon butty for OH.

I've prepared the veg for tea tonight mum is coming round so they're having lamb chops, roasties & veg!!!

Have had 4 pints of water & 1/2 peanut crunch bar.

Weather is horrible & its my day off too! :(

Think I might put a film on this afta & curl up on the sofa. :rolleyes:

xx

Back