• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

****Friday Hour By Hour****

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
morning all, in the office today boo! friday is bacon sandwich day, all around me are eating bacon sarnies...boo hoo!! more water n coffee for me!!! got me new size 12 jeans on though...go me, go me!!

hi sara, sorry to hear about your wi, hope you have a good week this week!!
xx

Morning sara......i've been AWFUL this week but I'm determined for today to be a good day, just having my first shake and i've had a litre of water........just been to the doctors for blood test results and my levels of 'bad fat' and cholesterol in his words are 'exceptionally low' so that's given me a massive boost cos i feel all healthy!!!!!!! hee hee.... hope you have a really good day hun x

wow thats fab! Im doing my bit today to keep up and be healthy, had 4 pints already. Not hungry either and no im not in ketoland so its weird, im normally ramming porridge down my neck by now lol

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
Morning everyone :D
I feel particularly fantastic today so hoping for a fab day. Wish I could rub off some of how I feel onto you all!
Sarah, drawing a line under it and moving on is best ;) Thats great you dont feel hungry, maybe you're in ketosis now babes?

sue121

always lurkin around!
hi every :) well havin a good day apart from my flippin shoulder:wave_cry: its flippin killin me and ive gotta go see the physio again 2 day :cry:but from next week its only twice a week thank god ... shes not very gentle :eek:.well porridge down coffee and 1 pint up 2 now. and sarah wats happened ??? y not a good weigh in? u was doin well..maybe it will be a fabby loss next xx

2 litres and a shake down and about to have some porrige which i have really gone off!! weigh in tomorrow so am trying to flush my system out!

sue121

always lurkin around!
snap leeds ive gone off the porridge and bought 14 packs lol xx

I went on the pill and it caused 2lbs of water retention - drat.

No not in ketosis - as of yet, maybe tomorrow.

Still not hungry. though think im going to have to have something soon cos i feel weird not eating anything!

sue121

always lurkin around!
oh no sarah !! will only be water so dont worry and have something 2 eat have a porridge dont make yourself ill.. bet youll have a good week next week xx

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
Afternoon ladies.

Feel a little better today but i think my cold is gonna develop into a niggling cough. :(

Anyway have had 2 litres of water & a choc shake so far. Gonna have my chick & mush soup a little later today as will be cooking tea for OH, mum & brother when I get home from work. A thank you to my mum for being at my house today while the tiler is in tiling my bathroom.
Mums are good. :)

Hope everyone has a good day.

xx

Hi every1.
Ive had 2 shakes and 2 coffees but only 3pts of water so far.

Been out shopping this morning got my self a new top( for my b day) and the most lovely boots ever( for my b day ), also bought my dd some lovely gold digga uggs in tk max they were only £25 and I couldnt leave them on the shelf at that price.lol My daughter now thinks im mum of the year.lol.