Friday Hour X Hour

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
I'm so glad it's Friday, can't wait for 5pm --- don't know why I'm so worn out this week but I am.

Hope everyone has a good, bright day and that all diet thoughts are firmly in place for resisting any food temptations that might be put in your way.

Good luck to all those with Friday weigh ins - hope the lbs are dropping off you ;)

Morning Katie!

Me too!! I could sleep for England right now!!! I am still feeling a bit out of it after yesterdays near-miss. My eyes are open, but I'm not awake!! I can't wait to get home tonight and get in my comfy's and curl up with a hot water bottle. Thats my exciting Friday night laid out for me! :D

Have a good day everyone!

Why is it everyone is tired today - I struggled to get out of bed, and even now can't be bothered to find my reading glasses (god that makes me sound old - and I'm only 37) so forgive me if my typing is a little misspelt!! I'm finishing at 4 today - and can't wait - I should really stay till 5 but hey, what's flexitime for?

Anyways, anyone want a bengal cat? Mine won't shut up and is doing my head in - it'll be a short drive to the Indian restaurant for him in a minute if he doesn't close his gob!!!

Perhaps leaving to go to work now will give me some piece, well untill the phone at work starts to ring and someone starts screaming because the postman hasn't arrived yet with their giro!!

Have a good day y'all

I am only joking about someone wanting my little s.o.b, he is lovely............when he's asleep!

Why is it everyone is tired today - I struggled to get out of bed, and even now can't be bothered to find my reading glasses (god that makes me sound old - and I'm only 37) so forgive me if my typing is a little misspelt!! I'm finishing at 4 today - and can't wait - I should really stay till 5 but hey, what's flexitime for?

Anyways, anyone want a bengal cat? Mine won't shut up and is doing my head in - it'll be a short drive to the Indian restaurant for him in a minute if he doesn't close his gob!!!

Perhaps leaving to go to work now will give me some piece, well untill the phone at work starts to ring and someone starts screaming because the postman hasn't arrived yet with their giro!!

Have a good day y'all

I struggle to get out of bed everyday :eek:

I'm on Flexitime too :D Love the early finishes :D I shall take that approach from now on :D

I'll do a swap, your cat for my boss who puts his food in my face and teases me about every bite! Lol :cool:

Hope your day gets better!

Morning All,

Am I the only one that is bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning!!!

Its Friday, I am lucky enough to have loads to do today which will make the day go by really quickly.

Have funky Friday!!!!

T

So far I think you are Tange!

I just spoke to my manager and am leaving early today. Neck is still out and after last ngiht Ii am reluctant to take any more pain meds till I get home! Don't want to end up face down at my desk!! lol

I hope you manage to get some relief from your neck.

Have a read of this attachment. I thought is was so true.

(not sure if it has attached or not if not I will try again.)

Attachments

• whatwillmatter-1203.pdf
    183.8 KB · Views: 93
Morning, I'm really tired today as well, must be the weather. :confused:

My OH is away now for the weekend in Dublin, and my usual response is to drink wine, eat crisps and take aways but I shall be strong and resist it all.
He also asked me if I wanted a bottle of gin bringing back and I not so gently reminded him that I wouldn't be able to drink it for months and a bottle of perfume would be much nicer. :rolleyes:

If he forgets I shall be very angry - I'd better text him and remind him on sunday.

Hope everyone else has a good losing day, and good luck for any WI's today.

Morning everone, well, not a happy bunnt, after having the gas man here for ages yesterday and finally getting my heating on, I went to work all happy, got in last night and bang! No heating and no hot water!!!

So, had a spray tan last night, and need to showe it off! I look like I've been covered in gravy browning!! He's been here since 8am and is currently downstairs with the boiler in bits, swearing gently as every bit he touches starts to leak!!

So, haven't made it into work yet, boss isn't happy, she said there was a course at 9.30 which she wasn't sure if I was on it or not as she didn't know if there were any spaces - well sorry, but my priority at the moment is to get this flippin heating sorted!!

Oh well, at least it's friday! And bliddy cold too!!!!

I hope you manage to get some relief from your neck.

Have a read of this attachment. I thought is was so true.

(not sure if it has attached or not if not I will try again.)

Sorry, i've kinda hi-jacked here, but i just read that What Will Matter attachment. That was brilliant. Really makes you think twice about stuff.

Morning all, hope ur all well! I am soooo tired and can't wait to finish at 5:30pm. HR Manager hasn't said anything to me whatsoever on the email i sent to him, lol :). Thanks for the support on that, im glad I had the courage to send that email.

AHHHHH BL, hope u feel better soon hunny! :)

Sorry, i've kinda hi-jacked here, but i just read that What Will Matter attachment. That was brilliant. Really makes you think twice about stuff.

Hi Emma,

That is what I thought too makes one take a different look at how we go about our lives.

Good luck with your first goal, I will not be suprised if you reach that within the first two weeks if not one week.

Can't believe it!

Gas man is still here, been here since just after 8 this morning, he keeps telling his mates on the phone what a nightmare he is having!!

He's decided to keep going till 12.30 and then make a decision on whether he can actually fix my heating and hot water, and I am sorry to say, I was so peed off and stressed that I have just shoved OH's easter egg down my neck, so now I feel stressed, angry, cold and sick all at the same time. Oh, and add filthy, cos I've not been able to get a shower!

Sorry for ranting.

Of, and work will likely be peed off with me too, even better.

Noooo, they've just left and they havent fixed it, so no hot water or heating over the weekend, they're coming back Monday!

Going into work to get warm now!!

GG really bad news about your heating - not on that :(

Corey I'm a flexitime lover too - I finished at 4 today as well ---- just couldn't stay any longer!

Well I've got some good news - I might be getting my bike tomorrow :D .... that's if the insurance have been in touch with the garage directly with my cover info - if so then the garage will ring me tomorrow and say I can pick it up - yippeee!

Hi all! Been to the sales office for the site where we want to buy our house today and the plot we want is still available!! yey!! we going to see mortgage adviser on monday so really hope they have good news for me, and I been for two job interviews today!

Really hope it all works out for you Donna - will keep fingers and toes crossed :)

Back