Friday Hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Hi-De-Hi Campers!

It's Friday, end of a very long week!!!

Lady, hope you're feeling better this morning, and hope your hangover quickly vanishes :whoopass: Don't beat yourself up over it though!

BL - almost time to depart for California - is there room for one more??

Had my WI last night - 2lb lost - about what both I and my LLC was expecting as well onto the path of RtM now! I was a little worried when she first said 2lb though, thought she was gonna follow with the word gain!! phew!

Well, let's just hope today goes quickly (a fraction more quickly than yesterday would be great!!)

:) Corey,

2lb is great well done you.
Any room in your case for me Lol! I would love to go to California.
You will have a fab time and come back with a very nice tan! :cool:

well done Corey...I'll be starting RTM in less that 4 weeks...hope I do as well as you are doing.

Great loss there Corey - I never did read how you enjoyed your kipper, was it as good as you hoped?

Hello folks,

Miraculously I havent got a hangover but I think it is because I am still a bit tiddly.

Something Corey said last night has really stuck in my mind, thanks for that.

I cant control what is going on in my life but I CAN control the SSing. So WI tonight and onwards and upwards.

BL I defo could do with getting in your suitcase;)

Well done Corey with the weight loss.

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny day, it is gorgeous here in Berkshire and tomorrow I am off to the Queens garden, The Royal Windsor Horse Show.:D

TG - I feel for you. Working those hours cannot be fun.

Lady - hang in there, you know where I am.

I walked into work this morning it was lovely to get some fresh air.
Really looking forward to the weekend and seeing my friend from Germany and spending time sitting in the sun. Oh OH and my hammock gets delivered tomorrow morning Yay.

LOL Tange - your other half and your hammock get delivered tomorrow? I've not checked out that facility in the shops :D

TG that's one horrible working pattern, really feel for you doing that honey x

Ooooh, a hammock - how lovely!! I could use one right now!

I am kind of dozey this morning - had to take a codeine very early, and its rather thumped me.

We went our riding on our motorbike last night, as said, and I dressed for about 30 minutes of cold. Little did I know we were going on a group ride out, and were our galavanting for about 3 hours.

Both my knee and my neck were absolutely seized up when we got in and my OH had to help me off the bike. And it hurts like you know what today. :( But hey ho. The ride was fantastic - our chapter met up with one of our other chapters and went riding through Surrey - you may have heard us - about 20 Harleys sure sounds nice!!! (And no, we are not HOG members if anyone is wondering ;))

I am about to go have a look online as it looks like I need a bigger suitcase for this trip. Seems a fair few of you are going to jump in. Good thing you are all skinny now so I won;t have to pay excess baggage costs!!! :rotflmao:

Oh - I also got patched up last night - which means I am a full backpatch member of our club. You have to 'pay your dues' so to speak before you get that, so that was exciting. And, before LL, I really dreaded the even in the sense a photo would be put on our site. Well, I had a look at the photo last night, and its looks good!!! Proud to have that one on! Will post a copy of it here maybe. It was a good night.

Just wish it didn;t hurt so much anymore to have fun. :(

Have good days everyone!

Well done with the weightloss Corey, good on you! BL- What lovely weather yesterday to be out on the Bikes! Hope ur not too saw!

Yes pls can we all come with you to California! :)

BL I'm jealous my bikes (got a tiger cub) in a box of bits was going to get it done for this summer & last & the 1 before I am so busy doing everbody elses mine never gets done maybe soon

Thank god it's friday! Work is so boring. On the upside, managed to crack my step goal for the day by lunchtime, so not all bad!

Is anyone else finding the warmer weather makes them really not want to eat their packs? I'm having a difficult time getting them all down me.

Afternoon, I've been to get a slide for my little one and she's having so much fun in the garden today.

I'm going to the gym this evening but I might make myself some crisps for afterwards. I'm mostly eating crisps, bars and drinking cold shakes at the moment because I don't feel like drinking soup when it's so hot.

We've got a weekend of cleaning and tidying up the garden ahead of us - with maybe a trip or two to the tip thrown in for variety.

I've got an evening at the gym planned but only for the pool, sauna etc as I'm taking my son with me ..... he can swim while I can chill.

I'm hubbyless until the early hours of Tuesday as hubby has run off to Palma with some lads from work - he sent me a text to let me know that he was there and that the weather is wet and cool... I happily sent one back telling him that it's dry and warm here - felt ever so good doing that :D

Hey Recovering - you gotta make time and do your bike! Your missing some great weather!! I can't wait till mine is back. I have a bent valve, and the parts are delayed one week after another. They should have been here 23rd April. Oh well. I just hope its still as nice when we get back from Cali. This same thing happened in April last year - we left nice weather like today, went away three weeks and came back to rain, and it only stopped raining a week ago. :D

I want to look forward to some great sunny rides for a change!

Good luck with it RC!!!

Yep me to I also like the harleys but there just tooo heavy

Yep me to I also like the harleys but there just tooo heavy

Only when you try to lift them! :D

They are a bit hefty in slow manuevers, but lovely to ride.....the Sportsters aren't too bad. I have a Lowrider Convertible, and its got a low centre of gravity which helps.

But yeah, there are some days I would like to just have one I could whip around easily, for cummuting and such, save the big girl for long rides.

How do you like your Triumph?

Well I had a lovely relaxing time at the gym then came home and have run round like a mad woman doing all the house work and ironing so that I don't have to do any all weekend --- just one load of washing when we get undressed tonight and that's my lot. Planning on having a chilling weekend, though pretty tempted to go shopping tomorrow to Cheshire Oaks --- hmm might not be a good idea :)

I can't make my class for the next couple of weeks as I'm in a meeting this week and have booked to go visiting youth centres the monday after. Anyway I sent an email to my LLC asking if she still does pop in and explained it all - got no response in 2 days ==== so about an hour ago I sent her a text asking if she still does it .... got a text straight back telling me she's on holiday in Canada and assuring me that there will be someone there in the morning = what a star she is... she can't get a bit of peace :)

So that's it, am off to weigh in tomorrow and pick up some more packs - whatever the damage is though I'll happily live with it :D

Well done Corey (and all the rest of you too).

Sorry I've not been around for the last week - Wekend at the in-laws and then off to Austria on the 06:30 flight on Bank Holiday morning.

All was going well until an afternoon laid on with crossbow shooting, karting, tossing the caber (yes in Austria!), tug of war and stone throwing. I got very dizzy and my vision went very dodgy in a similar way to visual disturbances in migraines.

I decided that the best course of action would be to eat that night so I did!

We went to a traditional Austrian mountain restaurant. They had two guys playing the flugel horn and accordian and also the ugly stick.

They stayed around the group for the whole evening mostly and played cowbells rtoo - I had to join in that one.

I avoided the bowls of garlic bread and had some salad instead.
The main part of the meal was meat that you cooked yourself on a "witches hat" - made of metal with burners underneath. They filled the brim of the hat with stock and you cooked the meat piece by piece on the hat. It was damn lovely and all very low carb (I also avoided the baked potatoes). They then came round with the schnappes so I had to try that. 10 schnappes later and the restaurant staff had me up dancing on tables as part of their party act!

I avoided the pudding and was able to remain in ketosis throughout as a result - Happy days.

At my weigh in yesterday I was expecting it to be bad, but I lost 2.2 llbs - OK not great, but better than the 2 previous weeks.

The food I had got me through and it seems to have given me a new lease of life.

I was able to eat sensibly. I had some drinks and still managed to avoid all the bad stuff that was on offer.

Let's hope next week is a good one for losses as my graph as rather levelled out recently!

Glad to be back!

Back