Friday Hour x Hour

Corey

longs to be average!
morning all,

had my WI last night - lost a pound, happy with that, so that's 5lb lost whilst on RtM - I can live with that, and providing there is a loss, or stays the same, I am happy.

Am just finishing my preparations for a job interview this morning at Harlow Council as a Counter Fraud & Corruption Officer. Job sounds varied and interesting which is just the kind of job I love to have, current job has no variety and am bored rigid. Am keeping everything crossed, as havn't wanted a job as much as I want this one in a long time!! Will let you know how it goes.

Was trying to talk my OH into letting me have a little surgery this morning, get rid of that little bit of excess skin around my middle - it's not much, but enough to notice - as always the answer was no, so guess I'll have to set up pitch at Kings Cross for a few nights and pay for it myself! Might take a few years to drum up enough business to pay for it though - so guess I will have to settle for a lottery win!

Anyways - have a good day, and good luck with any WIs today.

If your OH is happy with you the way you are corey then to hell with it he must love you inside and out. Plus my friend had a tuck last year and said it was more painful than having all her three children put together ouch.

"I'll have to set up pitch at Kings Cross for a few nights and pay for it myself!"
Oh corey that is so funny I am sure your body will sort itself out soon I think it 's the speed you lose the weight on LL your body needs a little time to catch up
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

Good luck for the inteview Corey. As for the little earner on the side.....he he he

Hey All, Corey well done with the weightloss and good luck with teh Interview!

Thank you everyone with the Birthday messages, it is much aprpeaciated! Had a gr8 day, went shopping and bought lovely smaller size clothes :)

Felt weird not having any cake, but hey at least this year I am not only slimmer, but healthier! xx

Afternoon,
I've been feeling a bit ropey for the last few days and I ended up with a migraine last night. I took some of my meds but I still feel bad today.

I'm going to take it easy today because I've got to go to London tomorrow evening to crew at the Moonwalk and I have to be well enough to do that.

I might go and take to my bed for the afternoon to see if that makes a difference.

Hi all, good luck with your interview Corey! I'm sure you'll do great! and well done on losing 5lbs in RTM! I'm hoping to lose a little bit more when I get on to RTM.

Not much interesting happening with me today, other than I just got a phone call from the deputy store manager of ASDA and she wants me to come in for na meeting with her and the 'big boss' to 'discuss my resignation' which is scary. They'll no doubt try to convince me to stay and I am a notorious people pleaser in my personality and absolutely hate to let anyone down so it's making me nervous thinking I have to point blank tell the two high managers I really do want to leave becasue I've been messed about so much with the managment scheme. I'm really excited about starting my new job so I have to!

Just tell them you have had enough and you just ASDA go (groan)

You could perhaps tell them that you are disgusted that their home delivery plans at Raylegh store are going to keep Corey up all night.

What home delivery plans at the Rayleigh store?????? You had better be friggin kidding me!!

Well I have had my interview - they told me I did great, so just got to wait and see now - will know by next Friday. I really want the job - one of the first things I'll do is undertake a course to get my qualification as a certified Fraud Investigator (didn't know there was such a qualification), but what I really like is the encouragement to get a Bachelors degree in Law - I have dreamt of getting my LLB since I was a kiddy!! Was really excited when I left the interview, and still feel a little high - just hope I get the job now. Will let you know when I know!

Off to catch up on Buffy and Heroes this afternoon - speak to you soon.

thats what im doing at the mo corey.. law degree.. whoop..

and the excess skin.. it needs time to "go back".. as such.. so give it about a year.. cos your body will still be changing after losing all that weight.. and if it hasnt gone right back.. then beg your OH a lot more.. hehe..

x x x

A year???? I'm planning on being super sexy in October when I go on my hols to Orlando - there is no way on this planet I will be able to take my t-shirt off with enough spare skin for a handbag, shoes and belt hanging off me!! All I can say is it had better snap back pretty quick, or it'll be a nip and tuck for me, could also go for an eyelid lift, butt lift, lipo round the thighs, pec implants, 6 pack inplants (too lazy to get em naturally), a whiter smile and rhinoplasty. I don't think I have missed anything (well nothing I'm gonna discuss with you lot anyhow!!!!!!)

A year???? I'm planning on being super sexy in October when I go on my hols to Orlando - there is no way on this planet I will be able to take my t-shirt off with enough spare skin for a handbag, shoes and belt hanging off me!! All I can say is it had better snap back pretty quick, or it'll be a nip and tuck for me, could also go for an eyelid lift, butt lift, lipo round the thighs, pec implants, 6 pack inplants (too lazy to get em naturally), a whiter smile and rhinoplasty. I don't think I have missed anything (well nothing I'm gonna discuss with you lot anyhow!!!!!!)

Lol.. you could try finding a gym with toning tables.. you lie there.. and it does the work for you.. lol..

x x

DonnaLou, perhaps we should call them and do a Lighterlife special?

I love that show too!

Corey I think you have beaten me on the BMI !

My LL BMI is 29.59 - it is just the TickerFactory that calculates me 29.4 for some reason. Is your LL BMI 29.5?

Well done on the interview m8 - Fingers crossed

Weird - the LL website tallies perfectly with 29.4 - maybe Thelma made a booboo ??

Bloody hell and I thought I was gonna cost hubby a fortune by my wanting a tummy tuck, boob job and possibly more wishful thinking by having my bingo wings and thighs seen to (wow don't I sound gorgeous!)

Funny thing is that the thought of having any of it done either on me or anyone else doesn't bother me until it gets to the rhinoplasty - just the thought of that is enough to make me feel ill big time!

Really hope that you get the job Corey, will do you the world of good to be doing something that you can really enjoy.

I'm loving the big fight 'Mike v Corey' ---- it's more addictive than a soap opera! Tune in next week to find out more......

Well all I can say is that I'm soooooooooo glad it's Friday, was really happy to get out of work today - think I'll be fine when I'm finally in my (now not so) new job which I should be in a couple of weeks.

My son is home from the RAF for the weekend so he should land in a couple of hours, can't wait to see him as it's been weeks ;)

Corey I think you have beaten me on the BMI !

My LL BMI is 29.59 - it is just the TickerFactory that calculates me 29.4 for some reason. Is your LL BMI 29.5?

Well done on the interview m8 - Fingers crossed

Have absolutely no idea what my LL BMI is, lost my book a couple of weeks ago, so no idea what it is, I do get told, but have no head for figures, in fact the only figure I care about is the one where my waist goes in towards my navel and not stretching away from it!! I'm happy with my Tickerfactory BMI!!

Back