Friday hour x hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Corey, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Blimey, I havn't started this thread in a while!

So tired this morning it's unreal, another night of nightmares, I should start keeping a diary on them, write them up and there's the next few episodes of Doctor Who - it was two factions of Daleks last night fighting one another and everyone on earth had to decide what faction they were going to side with - bizarre, and soul sucking demons the night before - oh so strange.

Well it's Friday - and my last Friday in my job - Tuesday can not come round quick enough, then 2 and a half weeks off before starting my new job - yippee!!

Busy Saturday ahead, got to wait in for my new mobile phone to be delivered, so will be out in the garden putting up my new shed - have never had one before so dead excited - need to find an old black and white TV and a home brew kit to stick in it and I'll be all set ;)

Anyways, have a good day y'all and those of you with a WI today - hope you do a lot better than I have done this week!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Corey and everyone else

Yay its Friday. My ankle is just not getting better still hopping along and its still so very sore. Oh well its weekend!!

I absolutely have to go to the garden centre this weekend need some colour, I have left it late but some will be better than none.
    Looks like Sunday is going to be the day I spend in my hammock if I can depend on the weather forecast.

Hope you are all having a good week.

4. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Morning.

I'm soooo tired today :raincloud: stayed up watching DVD's last night, which was stupid and I regret it now.

Went and spent a fortune on clothes yesterday, and didn't want to get dressed this morning cos I loooove my new pyjamas :D

I've been exercising hard all week, really hope it shows up on the scales tomorrow :scale:

5. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning all, I was also up late last night watching tv toller girl. Big bother for me. Phwaor that Dale is very cute!

6. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Was spiderman 3 for me. I think evil Spidey is very sexy :eek:

7. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi all,
    Well I managed to STS this week as I expected. I got a telling off from my LLC as I have not been eating all my packs every day (I find it hard to face them sometimes). She has told me that I must eat them all, and I know she is right so I will do so from now on.

I actually feel really good about myself today - I weighed myself (on my remarkably accurate and hence trustworthy scales) and I am a full 6 lbs less than I was yesterday morning, and 4 lbs less than I was before WI.

I reckon that STS was just a blip - at least I hope so!

Have a great weekend all.

Hope your ankle gets better Tange.

8. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Mikey.

I find my weight does the same thing fluctuates madly sometimes. On my very scale which is actually 300grms heavier than my LLC I am 12.4stone this morning so I should hit my 5 stone mark over the weekend sometime woohooo. I cannot believe the fat girl from January is gone.
    And only two stone left to loose WOOOHOOO. :D:D:D

9. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
  10. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
  11. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Brilliant :rotflmao:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.