• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Blimey, I havn't started this thread in a while!

So tired this morning it's unreal, another night of nightmares, I should start keeping a diary on them, write them up and there's the next few episodes of Doctor Who - it was two factions of Daleks last night fighting one another and everyone on earth had to decide what faction they were going to side with - bizarre, and soul sucking demons the night before - oh so strange.

Well it's Friday - and my last Friday in my job - Tuesday can not come round quick enough, then 2 and a half weeks off before starting my new job - yippee!!

Busy Saturday ahead, got to wait in for my new mobile phone to be delivered, so will be out in the garden putting up my new shed - have never had one before so dead excited - need to find an old black and white TV and a home brew kit to stick in it and I'll be all set ;)

Anyways, have a good day y'all and those of you with a WI today - hope you do a lot better than I have done this week!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tange

Silver Member
Hi Corey and everyone else

Yay its Friday. My ankle is just not getting better still hopping along and its still so very sore. Oh well its weekend!!

I absolutely have to go to the garden centre this weekend need some colour, I have left it late but some will be better than none.
Looks like Sunday is going to be the day I spend in my hammock if I can depend on the weather forecast.

Hope you are all having a good week.

toller-girl

constantly confused
Morning.

I'm soooo tired today :raincloud: stayed up watching DVD's last night, which was stupid and I regret it now.

Went and spent a fortune on clothes yesterday, and didn't want to get dressed this morning cos I loooove my new pyjamas :D

I've been exercising hard all week, really hope it shows up on the scales tomorrow :scale:

mikey

Silver Member
Hi all,
Well I managed to STS this week as I expected. I got a telling off from my LLC as I have not been eating all my packs every day (I find it hard to face them sometimes). She has told me that I must eat them all, and I know she is right so I will do so from now on.

I actually feel really good about myself today - I weighed myself (on my remarkably accurate and hence trustworthy scales) and I am a full 6 lbs less than I was yesterday morning, and 4 lbs less than I was before WI.

I reckon that STS was just a blip - at least I hope so!

Have a great weekend all.

Hope your ankle gets better Tange.

Tange

Silver Member
Thanks Mikey.

I find my weight does the same thing fluctuates madly sometimes. On my very scale which is actually 300grms heavier than my LLC I am 12.4stone this morning so I should hit my 5 stone mark over the weekend sometime woohooo. I cannot believe the fat girl from January is gone.
And only two stone left to loose WOOOHOOO. :D:D:D