• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday Night Crisis...pls help

Hi everyone
Its my first week on the CD SS plan and I have been doing really well. I have been to family meals and not been resisted to eat but the big challenge will be tonight. Its my friends Birthday and we are all going clubbing. I have decided to drive so atleast will not been resistant to drink but what can I drink if someone offers to buy me a drink....would diet coke be OK??? Has anyone else had this crisis before???
The thing is I am not telling my friends that I am on a diet as I hope they will notice the weight loss and then if I fail they wont know.

xxx:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi,
I know exactly how you're feeling as I haven't told anyone either. It's really recommended that you don't drink anything other than water, black tea & coffee etc.
Why not ask for a soda water instead?

Thanks for the advise girls. yes I think its soda water all the way and if anyone asks ill just say im doing a detox.

I have been doing SS and have been having Coke Zero, fanta zero (diff flavours) and sprite zero no problems. Its nice to have something to taste actually.

Because you have just started then I would stick to soda water where ever possible, or even good old tap water :D

You could say theres no point in buying when tap water is free, or just say you feel a bit bloated and want to be able to dance later on so you'll stick to water??

water!!! cheap cheerful, free!!! lol