Friday nite @ The Cambridge Arms

DOUBLES? GREAT!! Who wants a share of Sawyer?

Thought you might feel a bit more relaxed hun - I'm looking super in my velour pj's, dressing gown, fluffly pink slippers, no make up and hair in a clip :cool:....

Girl after me own heart, got me nightie on nice n comfy :D
But you will all have to excuse the lush bruise i have on my knee!! for real war wounds from last saturday!!

Girl after me own heart, got me nightie on nice n comfy :D
But you will all have to excuse the lush bruise i have on my knee!! for real war wounds from last saturday!!

Just adds to the ambiance hun..... I'm off for a refill of glass and plate.... Onto the next course :eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023:

those doubles don't last long when you haven't had one for a while. Better get a couple more in, but line my stomach with a cheese and prawn toasted sarni! Anyone want one?

those doubles don't last long when you haven't had one for a while. Better get a couple more in, but line my stomach with a cheese and prawn toasted sarni! Anyone want one?

Yes please - can I have some full fat mayo to dip it in - I'm desperate to put on a few pounds, this size zero thing is a nightmare, I struggle to stay that big - jeeeeeez!

I can't understand why people kep moaning about their weight, do you? Where are those peanut butter cups? Can we have a handful? Thanks!! The toast will be ready in a mo? Who wants what on the juke box?

Something I can dance on the tables to!
Need another drink

saffron, these are goood. Where did you get them from? Is amy macdonald too chilln'?

I'll have a pineapple breezer loads of ice and salt n vinegar crisps
yum yum
would l like another ? yes please:D:D:D:D

Oh can I sit at the bar? Would love a cheese n ham toastie with mayo, a few crisps on the side would be nice also and most importantly can I have a white russian.... yum yummmmm

i've drunk too many G& T'S in a short time, so I is gonna havta shay goo'ni, an' she ya t'morra......

Evening everyone...

Had my WI today, -7lb!! Very happy about that as I put on 1lb last week!!

Also signed up to run the Great North Run for Cancer Research UK!

Back