FRIDAY - POETS DAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

ladylite

Gold Member
Morning all, as you can see cant sleep, blocked up with cold.

Hope everyone has a great day, dont know what the weather is like it is still dark but thought I would start the thread early.

Went to bed really early last night feeling rough now I cant get back to sleep.

Dare I ask, what is happening with the boiler - any luck, I hope so.:)

Morning sunshine!

Yes, at the moment, the boiler is working again.....believei it or not, it packed up again last night after they left! AGAIN!! But OH fiddled about and its going now...so fingers, toes, eyes crossed!!!!

Hope you had a nic anniversayr despite your cold. :( :)

Sunny here!

And Friday!!!! Thought I hav to work tomorow morning. Yuck.

Have a great day everyone!!!

morning all!
just finishing off an essay thats due at 1pm. am a bit panicky! eek!
one day I will stop leaving things till the last min! hehe.
have a good day everyone- wont be on much as I have a long day- will be later tho =]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all,

just a quick post to say im feeling a lot better 2day. Just getting myself prepared for a 6 hour drive 2 my mums in lincs, england. (The things we do for 1st time grandparents!) Ill be in the back with DD who will no doubt sleep all the way jammy moo! Anyways hope everyones ok and good day and weekend wishes to all.

Lisa xx

Morning all, ahhhhh Lady, get plenty of rest ok! Hope u had a lovely Anniversary despite being unwell :( Ahhhhhhh, keep warm. BL, glad the boiler is back on track, hope it last now!

Kellie good luck with the essay! I also used to leave ten until the last min and regretted doing that!

LLV- Have a safe journey to Lincs, I used to leave in Boston in Lincs for 7 years and haevn't been back for the last 15! Hvae a gr8 time with your family!

So far I have drank 2 litres of water, sat with my 6 colleagues this morning in the canteen all having a lovely fry up, yum yum. Do miss sausage and bacon sanwich though, but rather be slim and trim, lol!

By the way all, I am wearing a pair of jeans to work today (for the 1st time ever), they have only ever seen me in different pairs of black trousers! I have started wearing jeans at weekends, but never to work and now feel better! :)

Bexk, well done with ur WI last night! At least u stayed the same, thast what happened to me for the first time 2 or 3 weeks ago! :)

I love my job, I love the pay!
I love it more and more each day.
I love my boss, he is the best!
I love his boss and all the rest.
I love my office and its location, I hate to have to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and grey, and piles of paper that grow each day!
I think my job is really swell, there’s nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers, I love their leers, and jeers, and sneers.
I love my computer and its software;
I hug it often though it won’t care. I love each program and every file.
I’d love them more if they worked a while.
I’m happy to be here. I am. I am.
I’m the happiest slave of the firm, I am.
I love this work, I live these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my job - I’ll say it again - I even love those friendly men.
Those friendly men who’ve come today,
In clean white coats to take me away!!!!

Dr seuss.

Hope everyone is having a grand day today, i'm hanging on tight to the wagon!!!

:whistle:

Tiffinay what are your like:D

Well girls the whole problem has kicked off about the AGM again. We have had another letter telling our license if being revoked. I have been on the phone all morning trying to get advice, any good solicitors out there who know Charity and evidently us volunteers are suppose to know Company law. We are thinking of seeking legal advice but this will prove costly.

Well cant beleive I havnt cheated today, but I did last night (dont want no comments I am trying to sort things out). Oh well onwards and upwards.

Had another bouquet of flowers delivered to home today (thanks for that spelling Slimsea) from one of my 4 daughers for mothers day, the house smells like a garden.

I will be busy all day with the AGM thing, I wish I could share it with you all but I think it would bore you and it is a long story.

See you later just off to check the other threads.:wave_cry:

PS the cold still hanging around, mainly headaches but I am improving so thanks for your concerns. PS I am filling in my blog to try and help me get back on track:cool:

Ahhhhhh Lady, thast so lovely, well let the flowers brighten everything up around you! Glad u are feeling slightly better, ahhhhh, make sure you take somethign fro the headaches. Hey hope u had a nice bite to eat last night whatever you had, yum yum! hehehe :)

Afternoon peeps!

Hope all are well and happy!! I am happy because I get to leave work early, but I am leaving work early because someone else is sad. :(

My pop-in-law called me - he had to have his cat put down unexpectedly yesterday and he is beside himself. Dad is housebound due to medical ailments, and the cat was good company for him during the day. Bless him, he was so choked up. :(

So change of plans for the night, and need to think what to bring for my tea and will no doubt watch them having something scrummy again! Ne'ermind. I am strong!

I have to wrok tomorrow - then hubby is at work and I have the house to myself. And it will be warm.

And I am dead excited! I am going to do laundry and that makes me soooo happy!!

What!? I hear you say!

Well, we had a flood in our kitchen 3 years ago, and since then we have been without washing machin/dryer - and we just built a garage the last two weeks, and now - ta da! We have out washer and dryer back!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! No more trodding down to the lundrymat paying a fortune!! I can do it at home - when I want!!! Big or small loads - no bother!! Yippeeee Skippy!!!
Its the little things. :)

Also, did I mention ( I can't rememeber) That I got in to my long awaited brown leather riding toursers!!! :D I can't ride in them yet as can't raise my leg over the bike!! LOL - but I will soon!! I have been DYING to get in them!! tHEY ARE LOVELY!!

wELL - HAPPY DAY TO ALL - MUST GET BACK ON THE PHONES!! :(
(oops sory for caps!)

Hey BL, thats gr8 to hear about the washing machine! Sorry to hear about the Cat, thats so so sad, at least you will be there for ur Dad-in-law! Ahhhh bless. I am feeling hungry now! Have had 3.5 lires of water and 1 veggy soup. Will not be having my last 2-3 meals until about 11pm tonight, as I am going to the cinema straight after work.

Thank God it's friday! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE :) :)

Well I have had 2 x 1 chocie and 1 mushroom soup. Doing well with water should get me 4 litres down today. Just had hot savory drink, yum yum

Having a really hard time I am starving, craving and have headaches and I think its because I have gone out of Ketosis because of the cheating. I really wanna get over this please send me positive vibes.

Really pixxed off about all the other stuff going on re AGM it is really stressing me out, it was since this lot started that I started cheating, but I wanna do this in spite of all the trash that comes my way. Its something I need to get used to a I seem to get a lot of trash I am a magnet for it.

Gonna write some on my blog tonight so I can keep a record.

Hope you all have a nice evening.

sending you tons of positive vibes Lady :D:D:D
hope everyone has a pleasant evening, I'm gonna lay on the bed for a while as I've got some allergy going on and it's wearing me out!! Luckily I can watch the gogglebox! no doubt I'll doze off!!
Kellie, hope you essay got done ok and enjoy the film slimseaa x

Hi all- got the essay in within the deadline thanks bex and slimsea. I can only work well under pressure :) its odd really. i guess thats why the diet works well for me in a wierd sort of way!
I have my weigh in tomorrow- am looking forward to it actually.
Iv had some reaaalllyy good news today...
ok... basically....
Im studying broadcast Journalism (television and radio news) and once a year we have a "newsweek"
where we basically live for the week like we would in a "real" news room. So finding storys, interviews, filming, editing, working to deadlines etc etc. Its all very exciting stuff.
Today we had to choose our roles that we wanted to play in the news week (producer, news editor, presenters, journalists etc etc)- well basically nominate yourself for a role and it goes to a vote. So last year (im in my second year) I was a journalist. This is what most people do and it is easy to sort of fade into the background :)
I was really disheartened last year as I didnt really feel like I was noticed, but I didnt have the balls to stand up and nominate myself.
Today I went to do exactly the same, and out of nowhere when she asked who wanted to be producer (THE most important job) I threw my hand in the air! EEEKKKK!
I looked around and out of a class of 35 12 had nominated themselves. The 12 of us left the room and came back in after 10 mins.... guess what!?
they voted me producer!! gosh Im so excited. It might seem like a small deal- but its being marked by the head of sky news and a rep from the BBC news dept will be marking our efforts during the week too.
So im happy.
and im sitting here thinking about it- and the Kellie last year just would not have done that.
I wouldnt have nominated myself! I just know I wouldnt.
and that in itself is worth so so much and 22lbs has made a massive difference already so who knows what i'll be doing when i reach my target :D
sorry if i sound like a loser. just wanted to share my good news :D I cant believe ill be producing a whole week of news and in control of 35 people 10 news programmes and god knows how many bulletins.
exciting stuff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fabulous news Kellie, hope it all goes great ---- brilliant to hear how your confidence has really been boosted.

Congratulations Kellie, Pour yourself a nice glass of Sparkling Water.

No really a bit well done, really pleased for you:)

Well folks I am going to bed now and you know what, I have done one whole day and not cheated. Silly but that means an awful lot to me. Just need to keep up my momentum

I have my WI tomorrow morning - she says holding her breath.

Good night and god bless:wave_cry:

Well done Lady - that's the spirit .... just take it one day at a time xx

Back