Friday (the long good) hour by hour

Just come in from bedding up horses, gosh it really is cold and windy here. I actually look like a tramp as my horsey clothes, besides being old are now hanging on me - oh dear what a shame.

Off to have a soup and I have done my 4 litres and now I might try some peppermint tea not tried that before. Need to get on th walker later to keep up with this weeks goal.

I agree with Ali, the shopping does get easier although I still dont like having the smells of the fresh food wafting. I walk round the supermarkets with blinkers on.

Glad you had a good evening BL.

mmmmm baileys :) mmmmmmmmmmmmm wine :)

Ah well, back to the water - I've done 5.5L now so will probably hit 6 before hitting the sack.

Got some chocolates in the freezer for later - that son of mine does come in handy making them.

Think I'm going to have to shoot hubby - I've always said just cook as you would do and eat as we would etc - tonight he made a healthy home made lasagne and his own garlic bread - him and the kids loved the taste and I def loved the smell!

Just finished my last sachet, choc. Dont know what I did but it was exceeding lumping. Oh Well.

Well off to bed in a mo, night all.

Back