Friday Thread...

JustForMe

Gold Member
Hows everyone doing today...hope they were good last night :p

I spent my night with my head down the toilet i feel sooo ill:(

good luck with today everyone!!!

poor you , had a successful day yesterday so far so good hope your feeling better now

hope you feel better soon. I was up this morning at 4am trying to be sick but i couldnt mind thinking about it, it was the same yesterday morning to. Im ok now tho :) Odd! hope you feel better soon

I'm getting a bit worried here...why is everyone feeling sick on CS? I feel fine apart from yucky taste in my mouth :D

trust me its not cs...i havent had the products in a few days and iv never had any problems with it in the 3 months i have been taking it.

that yucky taste means your body is in ketosis - fat burning mode :p

I was hoping it was ketosis....yipeee I'm burning my fat!!!!! I really hope you feel better soon honey, nothing worse than a tummy bug :(

I was hoping it was ketosis....yipeee I'm burning my fat!!!!! I really hope you feel better soon honey, nothing worse than a tummy bug :(

Ketosis is great :D i just have to get back there

and i hate been ill im the worst patient ever!!!

i eat crap when im ill i have to be good

and thanks for calling me a superstar:p

You won't eat too much crap if you're feeling sick...and you are a superstar:D You answer every question I ask almost straight away...my sucess will be partly down to you so we will have to arrange a meet as we were on about the other night so I can pay you back! I'm not hungry at all today is it ok to do without snacks?

Another question I hear you groan...will she not leave me alone I'm not well:sigh:

I'm not hungry at all today is it ok to do without snacks?

Another question I hear you groan...will she not leave me alone I'm not well:sigh:

snacks....you really should try and eat a snack otherwise you metabolism will slow down..even if its just a babybel or half an apple.

and im not groaning its a welcome distraction. im supposed to be at work today but had to call in sick. the house is empty so im spending most of my day on here....

that way i get to avoid doing housework as well so keep the questions coming:D

Hope you feel better today Kels! I hate being sick - its the worst thing in the world :(

I was good last night - even dragged myself out for a walk with my boyfriend and the dog despite being really tired and irritated. Then I had a fab dinner of garlic & herb chicken (no skin!) with loads of salad. Forgot my last snack though last night and today I almost forgot this mornings snack!! At least i'm not hungry though lol!

well done on your first week ...keep up the good work

be worth it on weigh in day :)

Back