Friday weigh in anyone?

Good luck Nic :) stupid frocks ;) we will be in the fabulous little black dresses next Christmas cx

Hope WI goes well tomorrow, although I think I have been good.. I am aware just how much I've picked off daughters plate and not counted tut tut!!

Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm gonna put on :( deserve it but need a kick!! 3 weeks till Christmas could be 7lb off!!!!! Cx

Wow sparkle that's fantastic! Well done and Carly we can do it!! Xx

I've lost 1 3/4 lb this week, finally something off lol x take me down to 10' 1 1/4 xx

Apparently, I've lost 2lbs this week but I don't believe the scales coz I've not been great atall I haven't tracked for about 4 days either.

xxx

0.5lb on for me. I have been very naughty though so I was expecting more.

Well done everyone

X

2lb off for me. Don't know how as I went over my weekly points by 6 pp. Heading out for football Xmas dinner so can't wait for nice food, cheap drink and fun! Oh and also no kids 2 wake us up early in morning.

LAC said:
2lb off for me. Don't know how as I went over my weekly points by 6 pp. Heading out for football Xmas dinner so can't wait for nice food, cheap drink and fun! Oh and also no kids 2 wake us up early in morning.

Must be something in the air, I'll never know how I managed to loose 2lb this week either.

xxx

Well done everyone!! Some amazing losses :) I put on one... I'm ok with that.... Bk to it :) x

Well I've not got weighed today cos of work but feel sure I've put on BUT by next Friday I will of lost so I'll be dancing with the rest of the losers xxxxkayxxx

Well done all you fabulous losers.

I've had a very big week! I became a gran (at 46!!) on Sunday to a precious little granddaughter. I was there to see here take her first breath and it was amazing!!! Afraid I haven't had 2 minutes to myself to post but I think I have a good excuse as I'm looking after a household of 8. I've managed to stay on track food wise but no time for my usual exercise routine so it's 1.5lbs for me which takes me to 3 stone off too! YAY!

Let's keep it going for a good run up to Christmas.
Big hugs

Congrats :) x

Hi All

I have been thinking about our next meet up... We are thinking Liverpool in May time.... will that be ok? What date is best in May for people? And can people do Liverpool - we decided that central is best because some of us are right up North and some are far south so central seems sensible... and it's generally cheaper in the middle.... hope that more of you can come this time... we will have an awesome time whoever makes it xxxx

10'2 gained 3/4 lb! Totally off plan so not bad. Xmas festivities has started so thinking I'm not going to lose any now, will try and just limit the damage (hopefully)

Also a family upset I'm dealing with which really makes me feel bad for worrying about a few pounds when someone I love and admire is coping with stage 3 breast cancer! My beautiful sister in law only 33 with a young family is struggling to deal with the news ( only found out last few wks) makes my worries seem very very insignificant xXx <3

Good luck everyone and well done for last wk. Sorry been absent had a lot on xx :'( x

10'2 gained 3/4 lb! Totally off plan so not bad. Xmas festivities has started so thinking I'm not going to lose any now, will try and just limit the damage (hopefully)

Also a family upset I'm dealing with which really makes me feel bad for worrying about a few pounds when someone I love and admire is coping with stage 3 breast cancer! My beautiful sister in law only 33 with a young family is struggling to deal with the news ( only found out last few wks) makes my worries seem very very insignificant xXx <3

Good luck everyone and well done for last wk. Sorry been absent had a lot on xx :'( x

It puts everything in perspective doesn't it! Really sad for you all dealing with this at a hard time of year. Thinking of you and your family.:bighug:

Hi All

I've lost 3 lbs today. Have been a bit out of whack too with a full house and my new grand daughter(12 days old!). Have been eating on plan but have not been good at tracking and I have only managed a few exercise sessions this week. Still ....clearly busy enough to burn it off without the crosstrainer!

Was there a get together??? I totally missed the mentions of that one. Probably not on the ball with all the baby excitement.

Good luck everyone still to weigh in. Have a good week.

My first weigh-in doing WW from home on my own.
Down 2.5lb, quite happy :)
Xmas work party next week though - so I will have to be extra extra good. I hope the weather isn't too bad, I'll need to be out there walking :D

Gained 2! Can't wait to get bk to it ... Gonna be a tough month! Lol ... Must stop eating! C

Back