Friday weigh in anyone?

Another half a pound for me this week. Inching towards the 40lb off mark, very slowly!

Early wi due to meal out..lost 1.25 lbs so just .75lbs to go to lose my gain! I'm happy with the loss considering day early and healthy eating/no pointing :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Early wi due to meal out..lost 1.25 lbs so just .75lbs to go to lose my gain! I'm happy with the loss considering day early and healthy eating/no pointing :0)

Well done huni :) back on track nicely!

Charli XxX

Hi everyone , im new to ww i started last fri so its my 1st weigh in tomorrow im lookin forward to it just hoping for a loss , just wondered if everyone uses all ther daily points and weekly ones ive not used my weeklys and im not using al my points through the day as im not hungry do u have to use them all for ? , i lost 5st a few yrs back on my own through exercise and cc but the weight has crept back up esp the last 18mths since my son was born read some wonderful thin inspiration story's on here all amazing !! good luck to everyone and wil keep u updated xx

alexsmummy said:
Hi everyone , im new to ww i started last fri so its my 1st weigh in tomorrow im lookin forward to it just hoping for a loss , just wondered if everyone uses all ther daily points and weekly ones ive not used my weeklys and im not using al my points through the day as im not hungry do u have to use them all for ? , i lost 5st a few yrs back on my own through exercise and cc but the weight has crept back up esp the last 18mths since my son was born read some wonderful thin inspiration story's on here all amazing !! good luck to everyone and wil keep u updated xx

Fingers crossed! You can do it :) I use all my dailys, weeklies & most of my activity points!! But I've got quite a bit to loose. Try it & see what works for you :D

Charli XxX

Thanks charli , and well done on your loss!! i think im just a bit worried to use them all but wil see wot the scales say today :0) , i need to lose quite a lot as well wud love to lose 5st just guna try and keep focused and see it through i do about and hr of fast walkin a day with the dog but i dont know how you work out that activity points yet was goin to ask my leader today , well wil post later fingers crossed its some kind of loss:p xxx

alexsmummy said:
Thanks charli , and well done on your loss!! i think im just a bit worried to use them all but wil see wot the scales say today :0) , i need to lose quite a lot as well wud love to lose 5st just guna try and keep focused and see it through i do about and hr of fast walkin a day with the dog but i dont know how you work out that activity points yet was goin to ask my leader today , well wil post later fingers crossed its some kind of loss:p xxx

It seems counter productive at first - but if you don't eat enough the losses will be less! But you'll get the hang of it :) Good luck for weigh in!

Charli XxX

alexsmummy said:

Plus if at any time your weight plateaus you will have hardly any points to drop back..try and eat more or fuller fat/higher pointed foods if you Struggle to eat all your points and if you exercise your body will need more fuel!
Well done on your previous weight Loss,you can do it again :0)

only 0.5lbs loss for me. Better than nothing I suppose

Back