Friday weigh in anyone?

Had a good day so far, had a noodle stir fry for lunch and planning on an omelette for tea.

Got my Friday night vino chilling but even after drinking that I'll only of used about 4 weekly's.

Off to the gym in the morning with my best mate but at a loose end the rest of the day, she's off to a wedding night 'do' with her hubby and my bloke is working til 10pm.

I'll have to sit and think and plan for tomorrow otherwise I'll sit on my own and eat crap lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

2 1/4 loss for me, very pleased! Not sure what I have done differently?!

Well done everyone with your losses, if sts or gained, it's the start of a new week so good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys1 said:
2 1/4 loss for me, very pleased! Not sure what I have done differently?!

Well done everyone with your losses, if sts or gained, it's the start of a new week so good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, some fabulous losses this week x

hello, im a newbie to minimins. finding it great at taking my mind off food. im a friday weigh in also, lost 4lbs this week. only started w.w though on monday so pleased with that. :)

Well done Keeley, that's a great loss since Monday, are you going to start weighing on a Friday now?

Welcome to the group, we are all here to help you x

hiya, yeah i joined monday cause i think something just clicked in me and i thought, stuff it, i dont want to wait until friday. lol but yeah weigh in fridays at 12 xxx

Well welcome to our group, we think Friday is the best weigh in day.

You can be a bit naughty at the weekend and pull back during the week.

Good luck for your next full week x

keeley26 said:
hello, im a newbie to minimins. finding it great at taking my mind off food. im a friday weigh in also, lost 4lbs this week. only started w.w though on monday so pleased with that. :)

That's brilliant well done and welcome to our Friday weighers group :)

xxx

Hey everyone,

I'm just back from two hours in the gym. Done my cardio :whacky068: and weights :character00115:, struggled a bit to be honest as I have upped my program, actually, I didn't up my program my evil instructor upped my program :479: LOL.

Just about to open my wine :party0036: (within my weekly's) and get a bit tipsy :drunk:.

Had two good days so far and fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hoping for a good loss this week but also need to measure myself with me doing weights as some weeks I may STS but lose inches.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend, catch you soon.

:talk017:

Nice work Nic:grouphugg: This is going to be a good week for us all with all the positive thinking that's going on. Good luck all for a great week.

Thanks Gill, had another good day today, had a Sunday Roast but pointed it and not having any wine tonight.

Going for another good day tomorrow x

Sounds lush, will have to look for that recipe, sounds like one of my favourite meals x

Couldn't be easier Nic.
Recipe is for 2 people. 550g potatoes peeled and cut into chunky chips. 2 x 150g rump steaks with fat trimmed off. 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns lightly crushed.
Put oven to heat up to 220/GM7. Boil potatoes for 3 mins. Arrange them on a cooking tray and spray with cooking spray and chuck in oven for 25/30 mins turning them a couple of times till golden. Mix bit of salt in with peppercorns and coat steaks. Spray pan with cooking spray and cook steaks on high heat(1 min each side for rare, 2 mins for medium,3 for well done)

Had ours with wee carrots and mange tout.
Scrumptious!

Tandoori chicken pieces and pea and potato curry tonight. Love this too!! Anyone else any good ones??

Morning peep's,

How is everyone?

Had a so so week since the weekend, my OH kindly have me his cold and that teamed up with my asthma is not good. Still tried to stick to plan and exercise but also been having lemsip's etc so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

What has everyone else been up to? X

Manic week but glad it's September weekend. No school run tomorrow! Yay.

Cooked masses this week and been pretty good. I have arthritis but it's behaving itself at the moment so have managed exercise of some sort every day. Sooooo.... we'll see on the scales what we see.

Good luck all !

Hi Gill,

Well done on cooking loads and managing to exercise as well, fingers crossed it should be a good loss for you tomorrow.

x

Back